help, Tag fairies and warnings to others

Gail T AGAIN

<font color=teal>Slightly computer challenged<br><
I changed my tag underneath my name and it wiped out my tags you fairies gave me. Shoot, my day already started off wrong.:(

I think I might of got it back. OH BROTHER, I am so computer challenged:(

Nope, I didn't. I think I better get off this computer before i do anything real bad to it, shower time. :D

Awww......Gail....

only the tag faireys can put the color in ter yer tag...and with their powers..they kan exceed the max. number of character teu!

....Luckily....the Tag Faireys are kindly spirits....I sure that they'll see yer plight...and be able ter help yer! :)

Oh wonderful tag faries please help Gail out. I think she's learned her lesson.

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP

Hope these 7 lucky claps help bring the tag faries to the rescue.

I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago. The wonderful tags fairies accepted my apologies and granted my request to fix my tag. I now have a brand new tag thanks to them. If you believe, it will happen!

:bounce::wave::bounce:

Just last night I had a big smile on my face when I got tagged for the second time, My tagfairy brought me right back into my fairytale world and we all need to have that in our minds. :D

Oh tag fairies....come out, come out wherever you are....and give poor Gail some color. She's looking a little peaked here. I'm sure she's learned her lesson.

clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap

Now it is my time to make a plea. I just got back from my 2nd MRI and I was a good girl at the test, as of today I am on top of the world, the only thing that can elevate my mood even moor would be from a tag fairy blessing me with some color:D

Gail, you are not the only one who messes up :rolleyes:

I am sure I am on the tag fairy's "bad" list.

But I didn't mean it...did I?:confused:

Gail... they came :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I DO BELIEVE, I DO BELIEVE, I REALLY, REALLY DO!!!!!

YEAH YEAH YEAH They came back to me, I am going to have a great night at work. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I am so so lucky, I have an agel on one shoulder and a tag fairy on the other, I guess I am well balanced. :D

Gail, because of your goodness, the fairy must have taken pity on me.

Or maybe I'm just not as bad as I thought I was!

Thank you Tag Fairy! :Pinkbounc

Well girls, your tags do look mighty spiffy and oh so colorful! Let's give another big round for those ever-present, marvelous tag fairies. I'm a true believer!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter