• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! Tiffany Town Car question....

marcyinPA

DIS Veteran
We are doing Disney in June. I want to make resies with TTT because they were highly recommended to me by a friend. We have 3 adults and 2 children in our group. One of the kids is 2 and needs a carseat. My questions are 1. Do they provide car seats? 2. Will we all fit with the car seat in the car? 3. How do they fit all the luggage in the car with 5 people?

Thanks for your help!
Marcy

Yes, they will provide a car seat or booster seat. Be sure to call Debbie and tell her to add that to your ressie. 5 people will fit in a car. If you plan on making a grocery stop, things could get tight. Depending if you have a lot of luggage and a stroller, you may want to go with a van for only $10 more. It is worth the comfort. If you do get a van, may I suggest Berkley as your driver? He was wonderful when we had him last March. He is only a van driver, though. Bummer for us...we are getting a car on this next trip in 9 days! Good luck and have fun planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter