Help - Urgent birthday tee

seobaina

DIS Veteran
Can anyone help? I've been asked to make a t-shirt in the next couple of days for a friends daughter. She's taking her for her first ever trip to Disneyland Paris and it's her 6th birthday while she's there. Oh and she's a BIG snow white fan. Anyone got any ideas? Princesses, etc?

That is really pretty, thank you. If you could alter the text so that it is for Disneyland Paris I would be grateful. Thank you :)

Does anyone out there have a snow white one? I'll make her more than one t-shirt while I'm at it.

Thanks

One of the designers does a cool design with the age (in your case a big number 6) and then puts a picture of the character sitting on the top. It is a really neat design. I've never seen a Snow White one but she customizes them for people. Can someone let us know who the designer is so that a PM can be sent to them requesting a Snow White with the number 6?

TravelinGal, I love your design as well. If I ever get to Disney on my birthday, I'd like to wear that one myself.

Beautiful design, Robin!

Vicki, The one you're talking about is ladylucca... they're beautiful! Here's an example:

tink.jpg

I had this clipart hanging around so I added a little personalization. I could do something different with it if you want.

SnowWhitebdaycopy.jpg

Beth

These are all gorgeous, thank you soooooo much.

TravelinGal - I'm embarrased to say that I'm not sure which day her birthday is. I'll try to find out tomorrow (it's midnight here now). Thank you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter