Help w/ ECV ?

OCDPlanner

Earning My Ears
I am traveling in an ECV and will only have my 14 y/o DD along. Are there people to help/will people at rental car and attendents at the parks help you load/unload and assemble/disassemble your ECV?

Thanks!

No there is no help at rental car agencies for disassembling or loading scooter, luckily my husband is able to do it for me. you might be better off to rent an accessible vehicle or take accessible transport to the parks.
Are you staying onsite once you are there?
bell men will lift scooter out of vehicle for you but not put it together.
The other good option is to Rent the ECV to be delivered to your resort rather than bring your own.
I use Walkermobility.com for that myself. On my trip in May I am bringing one scooter and renting one.

The only times I have ever been able to get assistance with an ECV (disassemby and loading; unloading and assembly) has been at the deluxe resorts where there is valet parking. At the parks, at Downtown Disney, and at the non-deluxe resorts I have been on my own. Once in a great while someone passing by has volunteered to assist.

If you are staying on property, just about all of the Disney Transportation is ECV accessible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter