HELP! We will be there Saturday........

stephbesel

Earning My Ears
and I'm so unprepared for our first ever trip!!! I'm a 2nd grade teacher who has been overwhelmed with conferences, Boo Blast, working on my Masters, our daughter's social life, etc. I thought I would have MUCH better plans than I do. I started out good, but now I feel so far behind.

What is the weather like now? What are the crowds like? We will be there from 10/30-11/3 staying at Pop Century. We are so excited (DH, DD(11) and her best friend (11) but I don't have a thing planned. We have CRT on Monday morning and Garden Grill on Tuesday evening. Any ideas for Halloween night since MNSSHP is sold out? Can you anyone give me a "good" plan of events to follow? Where did the time go!!!!?

Thanks for helping out the "freaking out" teacher!

Steph. :p :p :p

hi,

we just got back very late sunday night, the weather was awesome!! average day temp was about 85-87. one day it hit 92!!! the nights did get a little chilly for my taste.. i would say shorts and a sweatshirt would do be fine for at night..

have a wonderful time!! one thing we did learn on this trip, don't do any parks on saturdays and don't visit downtown disney on the week-ends!! our last day/night was this past saturday and we had plans to park-hop during the day, and then hit magic kingdom at night.. well, we hopped to epcot, didn't ride mission space or test track, the waits were over an hour for both.. went to mgm, and waited in line for rock n roller coaster, that was a 35 min wait, not too bad.. and then headed over to magic kingdom for our liberty tree tavern ressies.. by the way, that was very yummy, and it will make our must do list every year from now on. after dinner, we tried to get on space mountain and the wait was 85 mins!!!! so we decided to find a spot and wait out the time for wishes and spectro.. got great spot for wishes, and watched the later showing of spectro, again with a great viewing spot!

---Here's the weather forcast
Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

84°F 84°F 85°F 85°F 85°F
63°F 62°F 63°F 64°F 64°F

---The crowds have been managable early in the day, a bit crowded at night.

---When you arrive at Pop Century, they will give you a World Update that will tell you what's going on during your stay. Anything special for Halloween will be listed on that paper.

---Sometimes you can "save time" by checking out the times boards in the park and heading off to the area with the shortest wait times. We usually will check out the board. Give DH all our passes. He'll run and get us a fast pass, then meet us in whatever area has the shortest wait times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter