Help where to find 4xl coat for 19yo female for Giving Tree

That sounds like a good idea! I would do grey, instead of black because I like it more :) and because grey is in right now. If you do a sweater, I'd get a thin one. I'm a size 2x most of the time and I don't like bulky sweaters. Like another poster said, Target has some very cute clothes in size 4x, I've noticed. Oh, one more thing! WomanWithin's sizes are bigger than regular stores. I mean, a 2x there would be way too big for me, so keep that in mind. I think typically a 4x is size 28/30.

There are a lot of Paw Patrol toys out there in all price ranges. I bet he'd love that. Same with Sponge Bob toys (though they may be harder to find).

This is true about WW sizes...but I have to say, I tend to order up for coats because of the possibility of layering....I'd still go with 4x for the coat. Also, I like the "perfect t's" from WW...they are just long-sleeve t-shirts, but the price is right and they are a nice quality. She would likely get use of out them..maybe pair it with a fleece vest

http://www.womanwithin.com/clothing...=1&PurchaseType=J&pref=npc&rec=Certona----but I would do a 3x for the fleece as it is stretchy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter