Help with AAA discounts

Disney*All-Stars*

Proud Military Mom!
I was wondering if AAA gives 10% discount in all restaurants/merchants in Universal/IOA or does someone have a list of specific places where discounts are or are not offered? I searched this somewhat and know that Emeril's does not participate. I called Universal and was given some information, but not complete information. I was told of some free appetizers, kid's meals etc. "with a coupon" and it was unclear as to what that meant, leaving me wondering. Any help? Or any other dining discounts ??

I paid for my bill at Mythos with a Discover card and they told me I got an automatic 10% discount. I asked about using my AP and they told me the Discover card was the same thing, so we left it at that.

I used my AAA card for a 10% discount at the restaurants at IOA/US and City Walk. We didn't go to Emeril's.

I've never seen a discount with Emeril's. With their popularity, I don't think they will ever give a discount.

I have yet to figure out the discount thing! So I flash all my cards! AP, AAA, Fan Club & ask "Do you take one of these?" Most of the time one of them works! LOL

We used AAA discount at the Latin Quarter and the Hard Rock Cafe. Didn't eat at any other CityWalk restaurants.

WOW, I am learning alot reading these boards. I didn't know you could get a discount with the AAA card. Thankyou.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter