Help with Disney Pins

Earning My Ears
I heard that at the Marketplace there is a store where you can build your own disney pin. Can anyone tell me if this is true and where it is located?

It's true. There is a pin trading store and you can buy a pin background, there are a few to choose from, and then add small pins to it. They are cute and there is quite a variety of the smaller add on pins.

The store os the Pin Traders in the Marketplace section. It's right across from the Once Upon a Toy store.
You can Build A Pin, or have pictures or engarvings on pins.
They were doing it at the hat in MGM in January too. But I have read the hat is closed off for construction.

DD got one in Sept and it cost close to $20. So don't go into sticker shock lol. her's is really cute and she's got her name engraved on it.

We got hers at Downtown Disney but they also do it at the Contemporary resort too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter