Help With My Reservations.... What Should I Go For First?

Mr.Bill

Earning My Ears
I am curious what you all think would be the best order to reserve the following once my reservation window opens next month. I was really hoping to get a fireworks package at Epcot for the opening night of Luminous on Dec. 5th, but also think that will most likely be gone and would be wasting my time when I could be going for other stuff first. So, what do you think my order should be?

Day 1 – Chef Art Smith Dinner

Day 2 – Wild Africa Trek / Yak & Yeti Dinner

Day 3 – Behind The Seeds Tour/ Space 220 Lunch / Luminous Fireworks Package

Day 4 – Keys To The Kingdom Tour / Skipper Canteen Dinner

Day 5 – Cirque du Soleil

Day 6 – Oga’s Lunchtime / Mama Melrose Dinner

Day 7 – Chefs de France Dinner

Day 8 – Ale & Compass Breakfast

If you'd like to do the fireworks package, go for it quickly! I expect Space 220 might be a challenge with the timing, but you really don't know for sure. Two things I'd suggest. First, you can buy Cirque tickets now. Those are separate and available on the Cirque web site. Second, if you don't get the Y&Y reservation, you can go online and join the Landry's Club for a small fee - Y&Y is owned by Landry's. Then as a member, you can call Y&Y directly for a reservation, or you can use it for a walk-up that evening. You might need to wait 30-45 minutes (depending on the size of your party), but it is an option. Good luck with your reservations! If you can get a second person to help out that morning, you might want to wake them, too!

I suspect Space 220, the fireworks package, and Chef Art Smith's will the hardest to get. You may find that there is no availability for Art Smith's on Day 1 - or it's very late at like 9, 10 pm. You might want a plan B for that dinner - unless you can move it out a bit. I noticed you have Cirque on Day 5. Since both are in the Disney Springs area, maybe try for a lunch or dinner that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter