Help With Phone Cards Please!

Jobro2

Mouseketeer
We decided this cruise to do as I have read others and add phone cards to the tips..the only question I have is which type to buy..honestly, I've never bought one before...someone mentioned the ones at Sams, and we are members there...are they AT&T cards? Must they state "international" minutes, as I assume many CM's will need these...if anyone can recommend a specific kind for me, I'd really appreciate it...Thanks. Jodi

about Wal-mart gift cards? There has been mention that crews might like those also (I guess there is a store near by that they purchase toiletties and such from...) I thought that sounded like a good idea...

I picked up WalMart gift cards at www.walmart.com to give out to CM on our cruise in August. I was told there is a WalMart near the port that CM can shop at.

Andy

I like the Walmart Card idea! I sometimes even give these as b-day gifts for the kids friends...thanks so much for the idea!!! Jodi

I've read the crew shops at both Target and Walmart, so gift cards from either would work:

Target - 250 Crockett Blvd
Merritt Island, FL 5.9 miles from the Port

Wal-Mart Supercenter - 1500 E Merritt Island Cswy
Merritt Island, FL 4.3 miles from the Port

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter