Help with planning a trip to NYC

My daughter lives in NYC, and she said it was bad before Christmas. Look at this video someone posted on December 10th!

Another vote for the Hyatt Place Midtown. Our family of 5 fit in the room, although it was tight.
Free breakfast is a big money and timesaver.

For fun I looked at what the rates are now for the week before Christmas and by the time you add fees and taxes likely $900 a night.

How soon should they book the hotel.
If she finds a REFUNDABLE rate that she can stomach -- book it now. Then watch for discounts or special offers. But be prepared that prices may not drop much for that time of year.

I asked my friend today how the planning was going for NYC
her son and DIL havent even started checking anything
the only thing she said now is there going to be there over christmas day
the way she talks is get the feeling she thinks they can just show up at rockerfeller square and just hop on the ice
realistically is there even I chance this trip will go
gee we have the dvc and go the end of Jan and I always book right at the 11 month window
just to make sure
here shes planning on NYC being there on christmas day and nothing has been looked into
Ijust cant see it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter