Help with several questions!!

D

disneyczy

I was wondering if anyone could give me a link where I could find menus for resturants at Universal and IOA, if not suggestions would be nice. Looking for sit down, staying at HRH for first two nights of vacation. I have found plenty for disney but not for those two parks.
Also my son is a BIG fan of Double Dare and Nickelodeon, any idea if they are taping in early March or how I might go about finding out??

Thanks!!!!:pinkbounc

First choice for me would be Mythos in IOA. Great food, great service, great theming. Also liked the Latin Quarter in City Walk--best salsa ever. Your son would probably like Hard Rock Cafe in Citywalk. We enjoyed out lunch at Lombard's Landing in Universal also.

I do not think they have taped new episodes for Double Dare or if they plan to do any more - It is also a favorite of my son's. But if you take the Nick Studio tour one of the stages you will see (from a room above) will be the set of Double Dare, mostly intact, so that will probably be a treat in itself for your boy.
When my daughter got on Slime Time last November we were brought on to that stage area to wait for her turn on air and get the kids into teams etc.
My son (who is autistic and hard to communicate with) was so overwhelmed with joy he wanted to run up on the stage and touch every prop. Of course this was not something they could safely allow him to do and I had to remove him from the area, but the crew were really kind and understanding allowing him a certain amount of freedom before I took him out.
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter