Help with Unknown Backpack

Celtic_Amy

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are in the process of building a house and downsizing and I've come to the conclusion that we have far too much stuff. I'm listing a few of my Disney items shortly, but cannot for the life of me find anyone with the same backpack to get any comparable pricing info. I remember buying the bag in the Emporium and thought it was part of the "Drawn to Magic" or "Drawn to Animation" collection, but am coming up totally empty handed. Thought someone here may remember and be able to help me. I'm not a regular seller and hate the idea that I would list something under false pretenses.

The backpack has a white background and has a bunch of rare characters partially colored in including the Three Cabarellos, Ben Ali Gator and Hyacinthe Hippo, Johnny Appleseed, Mr. Toad, a few of the penguins from Mary Poppins, the White Rabbit, Merlin, Brer Fox and Brer Bear, and many more. Can anyone help shed insight into what the heck I have, lol?

I figured it out. Took some sleuthing but Johnnie Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet led me to it's name--Ink & Paint Collection. Funny how I remembered buying it in the Emporium but didn't realize it was July 2020--what I consider the best Disney trip ever! Hubby and I were there when Magic Kingdom reopened and everything was a walk on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter