Help!!

sue fernandes

Earning My Ears
Please help me.....

Heres the story - try to bear with me.

When I was registered in UK DIS as Sue F I needed some info from US DIS so I registered under my real name. Then things went pear shaped in the UK so we came over here.

With me so far? Good.

I started posting in my real name but missed my UK user name and my mermaid so I re-registered in the user name Sue F Uk. So far so good.

The problem now is that my work computer automatically logs me on as Sue F Uk and my home computer does the same as Sue Fernandes. I can't for the life of me figure out how I can kill off Sue Fernandes and only have the one user name. I have even emailed DIS to no avail.

If anyone understands the above can they please help?

Sue F

Hi Sue - using the name that you don't want to use, go to the user cp and click on edit options. You then need to select the no option where it says" Automatically log-in when you enter the site" ....... that should do it. If you have any problems with that, would you e-mail me using the addy in my signature to ensure I get it?

Just wondering whether clearing cookies whilst logged in as Sue Fernandes, logging out and then logging in as Sue F would reset the cookies? I'm not very techie minded so I could be talking complete rubbish!

..... I reckon we're both saying the same things using a different language Debbie :D :D

Thanks for the advice guys.

I'm at work now but I will log on as my alter ego again when I get home and give it a try. I had already tried altering the usercp but it made no difference.

How do I go about clearing the cookies?

That'll be double dutch on my part, Shirley! ;)

Sue, one way of doing it is by going to f.a.q at the top of the page and then you will find a topic <b>How do I clear cookies?</b>

Thankyou all for your great advice.

My doppelganger has now been killed and I am free to live as Sue F UK :D :D :D

This is better than Dallas!

At least we know who killed Sue off! - LOL

plaugh2.gif
chirolp_krackr.gif
chirol_oiwai.gif
m-happy.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter