Here Now - HS on first day of no TSM FP

I'll be curious to see what it's like at park close. That used to be one of the best ways we'd get on it, even without FP+. If the park closed at 9pm, we'd get in line at 8:50pm...well, we would have gotten in line if there were one. It was a literal walk on at that time. Wonder if that will still happen.

The link you posted doesn't work. How long are FastPasses unavailable for?
April 12th through June as of right now. Disney announced May 8th they would return but they have not been released yet for anytime after May 7th. This information is in several threads on this board.

April 12th through June as of right now. Disney announced May 8th they would return but they have not been released yet for anytime after May 7th. This information is in several threads on this board.

I wonder if they had originally planned for TSL to open Memorial Day weekend and had long been rumored. Then had to delay and they are now realigning the TSM work to better align with the later opening.

I wonder if they had originally planned for TSL to open Memorial Day weekend and had long been rumored. Then had to delay and they are now realigning the TSM work to better align with the later opening.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Its possible but unlikely.

Meaning they were never “live” in the system. When TSM had FPs available for windows throughout the day today, no FPs were live for the 10th or 11th.
Thanks for the clarification. Maybe they'll go up same day like they did for today. Who knows.

As soon as they announced Galatic Nights for the 27th it was all but certain TSL was not going to open Memorial Day weekend. They were not going to have both those events the same weekend.

I do not think this is the case last year FL residents has a special ticket that ended right before when Pandora opened this year the same ticket right before TSL opens my guess is Disney knew when they put out the FL special tickets and blacked it out right before TSL

We were there at 8:30 today and the entire crowd seemed to beeline for TSMM. As I posted elsewhere it was down until 9:15. We were quite a ways back in line. As soon as it opened it took only 15 minutes to get on. It was quick. I don’t think I’d even attempt if it goes to 1 track. It was broke down most of the day after that I saw. Definitely major issues of some kind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter