HERE WE GO AGAIN, LTP'ers....LAST-TO-Post Part #11...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill Queenie.....you're on the CB. We take the opportunity to be snarky at every turn. Sarcasm drips here and that's why I hang out here as often as I do. Threads like this seem to fly under the radar where the mods are concerned.....until we hit page 250.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Just been copping it from a few people lately so I'm a bit sensitive... :sad1:
All non Aussies so didn't know if something was getting lost in translation?

So.......post mortem and fess up time.....

.............on the next day.......

....which one did you finish off first?.......

...all that leftover Japanese sushi or the sake? :lmao:

Actually the real sushi was gone less than 24 hours from when the party started, we drank the leftover sake with our "appetizers" (ie leftovers from the party, sushi & cheese) on Sat & Sun nights and there was still 1 or 2 half bottles leftover! The only thing that was left were the aloha fruit rolls that while not bad (I had one), they dif not interest me in the least.

Just been copping it from a few people lately so I'm a bit sensitive... :sad1:
All non Aussies so didn't know if something was getting lost in translation?

:hug: Well, you better grow a thicker skin if you're gonna hang around us on Last to Post #12. We'll be sympathetic if you share ....

Actually the real sushi was gone less than 24 hours from when the party started, we drank the leftover sake with our "appetizers" (ie leftovers from the party, sushi & cheese) on Sat & Sun nights and there was still 1 or 2 half bottles leftover! The only thing that was left were the aloha fruit rolls that while not bad (I had one), they dif not interest me in the least.

:thumbsup2

You're home now, right? I think I recall you posting something about that a couple of hours ago....but I was in the midst of suzuki music enrichment classes and trying to sneak in LAST!.

Is there any update on DoorGate project or is it all on hold till after DC?

I would add to the converstation but since i missed most it, LAST!

:thumbsup2

You're home now, right? I think I recall you posting something about that a couple of hours ago....but I was in the midst of suzuki music enrichment classes and trying to sneak in LAST!.

Is there any update on DoorGate project or is it all on hold till after DC?

If Fran would allow me a moment at my computer I could give some updates but I think she has a conspirancy to keep me from my updates. She doesn't get the whole friend thing, especially online.

If Fran would allow me a moment at my computer I could give some updates but I think she has a conspirancy to keep me from my updates. She doesn't get the whole friend thing, especially online.

Well....she is 3D....and we're not really real for her. Hope you'll have an update later or before you go.

Heading back out for the Suzuki conference night's concert LAST.

But I'll be back for LAST!
Is this the Suzuki music teaching program?
I went through AMEB the whole way so I don't know much about it but I did see shushh's eldest went to a suzuki recital last week.

Is your DS part of it?

Confusion not cleared up here either.

You've obviously been spending too much time with linear and square people. Try the Old Fogie's Thread. If you're confused with the Pin-Up Poster Folks of the Lasting Kind...it only gets more foggy (or is that fogie) on that thread.

Oh....just make sure you bring some Canned Creamed Corn, pay your subscription at the door (sometimes the fogies break out into a food fight and then we have to get the Merry Maids in for clean up duties) and don't forget to check your teeth before you leave.

ps. Strictly BYO Depends!

Is this the Suzuki music teaching program?
I went through AMEB the whole way so I don't know much about it but I did see shushh's eldest went to a suzuki recital last week.

Is your DS part of it?

I went through Royal School of Music and finished up with AMEB here. DH and I are doing Suzuki guitar. DS is going through Suzuki piano and just started guitar.

This is the annual Suzuki Autumn Festival held at Scotch College, Melbourne. 4 days long....there are student classes in the morning (3 of them) and then recitals in the afternoon. They follow up with showcase concerts at night. Whilst the student classes are on, there are parent classes/discussions going on. Absolute Suzuki immersion.

I heard that if U Snooze I Looze?

Err, that would be Usnuzulose....she's on the LTP#12 and hasn't yet discovered this thread yet.

You know, I have your TR, Paris/Hong Kong on my farovites bar. I still need to finish reading it.

:sad2: You really are confused, aren't you?

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

princess::upsidedow

I went through Royal School of Music and finished up with AMEB here. DH and I are doing Suzuki guitar. DS is going through Suzuki piano and just started guitar.

This is the annual Suzuki Autumn Festival held at Scotch College, Melbourne. 4 days long....there are student classes in the morning (3 of them) and then recitals in the afternoon. They follow up with showcase concerts at night. Whilst the student classes are on, there are parent classes/discussions going on. Absolute Suzuki immersion.

princess::upsidedow

Brainwashing.... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter