Hey Greenban...you are slipping...

TammyAlphabet

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Life Member - "excl
There are AKV points for rent on the Rent/Trade board!!! I thought you would have the first.;)

:lmao: :lmao: Someone wants to use the AKV points to rent OKW! And everyone seems to be clamoring re:SSR points Mr. Shiny has for rent:lmao:

AKL has had problems for sometime filling its rooms, why should this suddenly change? Its not anywhere near the most expensive place to stay either, I like the place and would consider an addon once I have finished paying for my SSR points hopefully within two years but perhaps too many people on these boards are hyping the place up a littles too much and may find that it is not quite sold out in the next six weeks and perhaps not everyone is too bothered which place they own so long as they can try the other resorts at some point. Myself I wont be happy until I have tried out every resort at Disney maybe with the exception of the (all star music and movies) and given the number I think that will be quite sometime although I am staying at four different ones in my August trip this year.

Renting out AKL points already?? That's pretty sad actually :confused3 The place is barely under construction :scared1:

Hey TABC:

I had a nasty flu/strep combo, and have been febrile and delusional for the last two days, okay, more delusional than normal :thumbsup2

Is Mr. Shinny a member of the PDRA? The gold standard in DVC renting!

Actually, I'm hoping to convince DW for Christmas & New Years in a 2 BR Concierge this year, so no spare points from me.

I am taking pre-orders for 2009 however ;)

-Tony

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter