hey how much?

see ticker not to long now:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

A grand total of 352 days...and counting..................

148 days!
We had a small family "we are under 150 days" celebration yesterday, and will have another when we get under 100, then a *serious* party :banana: when we get under 50 days.
Yeah, we are obsessed... but at least we are in good company. :disrocks:

1 month 5 days!!

That paper link chain our DDs made is getting smaller and smaller and smaller...

Just found out yesterday we'll be going again next April too! Woo hoo!!

148 days!
We had a small family "we are under 150 days" celebration yesterday, and will have another when we get under 100, then a *serious* party :banana: when we get under 50 days.
Yeah, we are obsessed... but at least we are in good company. :disrocks:

Hey! We're obsessed too! We've had our disney countdown going since our last trip in 2005! Almost there!!!

We too have celebrations at the big markers and post celebrations when we return. We'll get out the scrapbook and home movies and relive all the magic over and over again. It never gets old! Even DH is getting in to it!

Glad to know we're not the only ones!

110 days 22 hours and 3 minutes until we leave the airport, then we should arrive about 2 1/2 hours later! GOtta love direct flights!!

I have 125 days to go!

This is sad but this morning as I was getting ready for work, I was thinking about what I was going to wear to go to Epcot! Eek!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter