Hey! You had your trip, this time I'm in charge! Nicki & Todd LIVE!! Completed :(

MickeyNicki

It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a
Hello fellow Diser's and Disette's! :wave2: Welcome to yet another Nicki and Todd LIVE dining review! This is going to be a big one, we are celebrating my last 30 something birthday (oh dear, that means next year is the big one...!), the F&W Festival, some Halloween flavor, Dismeets and of course...FOOD! Oct 20-30, our longest stay yet!

A little back story on the title..if you have read our May 2011 trip you know it was all about the hubby and his birthday, we did that trip his way, we went reservation-less....he said it could be done and by golly he was right! It was a wee bit stressful and fun at the same time but I swore that our October trip was going to be different, it was my trip and what I say goes...that is what I am hoping to happen but we shall see how many wrenches he brings to throw in the mix!

If you have read our reviews before, welcome back! If you have not let me introduce ourselves

Jan24015-1.gif

You have my wonderful husband, my Disney enabler, loves to eat just about everything and the older he gets the more adventurous he gets (food wise ha ha). Works very hard so therefore he likes to rest on vacation, loves his afternoon naps (hey, it gives me time to update the Dis and that's ok with me). Enjoys wines, some beers, and mixed cocktails are a must! Has been known to say "I'm not feeling it" as we are on our way to a dining reservation and has scary luck getting walk ins to just about every and any place he wants (yeah its infuriating :lmao:). And one more thing…he is a snacker like you cannot believe! Has been know to be a huge cranky pants if he goes too long between meals lol!

And then you have me, love everything about WDW, especially the planning! I am not a picky eater although there are a few things I have not tried yet that I hope to (think lamb and sushi) and I love mixed drinks of any kind, wine I can take it or leave it and I do not like beer. October is my hands down favorite time to go, I am a Fall baby and love anything apple, cinnamon, cranberry, pumpkin, walnut..you know, Fall Flavors! We have not been in 2 years during this time so I am uber excited to say the least. I am very much a go with the flow girl so if DH decides to use one of those wrenches I just shrug and follow :rotfl:. This past Spring I found out I am lactose intolerant and I plan to avoid all forms of dairy but I am packing lots of Lactaid so I can have a nibble here and there.

So, where are we staying? Where else would one say when it is F&W time?? BWI for the entire 10 nights...our longest stay ever! We loved our stay here in 08 so we are really excited to go back. Big thanks to the AP discounts that were released the end of July…gotta love a discount!

So join us won't you? I promise lots of fun, laughs and of course, FOOD!

YAY, I'm the first to sign up :cool1:. I LOVE your live reports :lovestruc. I feel like I'm there right along with you :grouphug:. Can't wait :thumbsup2!!

I'm in! Hopefully sometime during my trip we'll run into each other.

Tsk tsk tsk. I'm not sure I can follow this review for several reasons: 1) I was NOT first (blew that one, didn't you Nic?); 2) you've not posted on my dining review and 3) because I miss you too darn much.

Okay...I'll stick around. Now back to read at the beginning.

***Okay, I read intros and am all caught up. Todd is one handsome dude--and funny too! :)

You are, however, missing one important element in making the trip perfect. I'll let you see if you can figure out what it is. ;)

So excited can't wait!! :banana: Heading there for our first F&W festival in Nov. and catching the tail end of it!!

:wave: hi we are going to be there from the 21st through the 31st. crossing my fingers for the weather. first trip in oct we had record heat. last year our trip in dec had record cold. really shooting for average weather this trip. anyway have a great trip.

kate

Yes! Nothing like a live MickeyNicki food review to get me excited for my trip.

Count me in! Super excited to read your reviews---we aren't going until February so I need all the reviews I can get to pass the months a little more quickly. That, plus it's not too late to change some ADRs if something gets a Nicki rave review. :thumbsup2

Ann

Not bad...not bad..page two and if I was not starting my next Food Report...I could have been a contender!!! :rotfl2:

Excited for your reviews and to know where you are eating and when.

We will be there at the same time for part of your stay so we must wave at least to each other!!! :flower3:

Someday I'll make it to the 1st page. Not today, I was stuck on Jury duty and just got to my computer. Wow, 10 days, I would love to be able to spend that much time at Disney. Can't wait to see your line-up. Be warned, I'm gonna hound you until you try sushi!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter