Hey, You Lions Can't Do That! This is Disney! A Frozen Harambe Trip Report! NEW 8/27!

I loved yout trip report, you and your husband are adorable. Thanks for sharing your vacation with all of us!

Woohoo VW! We have a Beetle named King Candy...LOL Anyway, Thank you so much! I am glad you enjoyed the TR! I am hearing that we are adorable a lot lately, I may have to start believing it...:rotfl2: Thank you very much for reading along and I hope you will join us on the next one too!! :goodvibes

Oh Boma....:goodvibes

I have this huge inner dilemma about what is my favorite restaurant I've ever been to, and it is this incredible back and forth between Bob Chinn's outside Chicago and Boma. But I've never had Boma for breakfast, only dinner. I can't tell you how excited I am that you went their for breakfast! Thanks for taking us along with you. :hug: This is something that really has to go on my short list for our next trip to WDW.

I've really enjoyed your trip report, Andrea! Jeremy and you are so much fun, and your love of Disney magic shines through. Thanks for letting me come along for the ride, and I can't wait for your next report. Yippee! :yay::yay::yay:

We seriously need to get over there for dinner sometime! Have you eaten at Jiko?? We LOVE Jiko!! Well and Sanaa too, just all the restaurants at AKL are amazing!! You should try Boma for breakfast, it is really yummy!!

Thanks for following along with us Stephanie! You are most welcome on the ride!! I really enjoyed getting to know your family through your TR as well! It is so nice getting to make new net friends who love Disney too! We leave in 20 days, so the next TR isn't too far off in the distance!! Glad you joined in over on the PTR, can't wait to start the next one!!! Thanks again for all of your kind words about us and the trip report!! :goodvibes:flower3::hug:

Okay I have been off the interwebz for a few days and now the TR is over! :headache: (But no sadness cause September is just around the corner!!:thumbsup2)

Awesome that you were able to see Anna and Elsa! A nice bit of pixie dust there! Too bad it didn't work for 7DMT though. Oooh Boma breakfast!! I agree its better for breakfast! I can't wait for some Jungle Juice!!

okokokokokokok! You're video was FANDISNEYTASTIC!!!!! I liked your last video but this was one was just amazing and so so so much fun! You guys are just adorable! I love that the story and how you guys did it! And the clips you used and all the fun stuff!! Love the water park stuff and all the dancing!! :dance3: So yeah, I liked it!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Okay I have been off the interwebz for a few days and now the TR is over! :headache: (But no sadness cause September is just around the corner!!:thumbsup2)

Awesome that you were able to see Anna and Elsa! A nice bit of pixie dust there! Too bad it didn't work for 7DMT though. Oooh Boma breakfast!! I agree its better for breakfast! I can't wait for some Jungle Juice!!

okokokokokokok! You're video was FANDISNEYTASTIC!!!!! I liked your last video but this was one was just amazing and so so so much fun! You guys are just adorable! I love that the story and how you guys did it! And the clips you used and all the fun stuff!! Love the water park stuff and all the dancing!! :dance3: So yeah, I liked it!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I was starting to get worried!But yes! We are leaving in 18 days, so a new TR IS just around the corner!!

Speaking of Jungle Juice, well in a round about sort of way, that Pain and Panic punch I had at Villains Unleashed was really good! So I made my own at home, considering it was only Pineapple Juice, Grenadine, and Ginger Ale! It was actually really good and tasted just like I remembered!! Ahh, I love bringing Disney stuff back home!

I am SOO happy you liked the video!! I was worried that it wasn't going to come across how I had hope it would! I was hoping that the beginning part wouldn't bore people away :eek: The dancing was all mostly spontaneous, I think only one of them was actually not, more of a fine you are filming me I will dance sort of thing!! :dance3: :dance3:

I was starting to get worried!But yes! We are leaving in 18 days, so a new TR IS just around the corner!!

Speaking of Jungle Juice, well in a round about sort of way, that Pain and Panic punch I had at Villains Unleashed was really good! So I made my own at home, considering it was only Pineapple Juice, Grenadine, and Ginger Ale! It was actually really good and tasted just like I remembered!! Ahh, I love bringing Disney stuff back home!

I am SOO happy you liked the video!! I was worried that it wasn't going to come across how I had hope it would! I was hoping that the beginning part wouldn't bore people away :eek: The dancing was all mostly spontaneous, I think only one of them was actually not, more of a fine you are filming me I will dance sort of thing!! :dance3: :dance3:

I just made a note to pick up some pineapple juice, grenadine and gingerale! Sounds good and no unusual ingredients so will be fun to work out the measurements and experiment!!

The video was great! A lot of a fun and now I have voices to the pictures/TR!!! lol :banana:

You did a great job with your report and thanks for spelling out all the details in your budget and especially V&A - we ate there for the first time last trip and it is really easy to go for the upgrades! We wound up doing a bottle of champagne to start and then did the wine pairings and I upgraded my steak as well. Even despite all that we totally thought it was worth the money ... I mean, not something we can do every Tuesday or something, but just a great experience.

Looking forward to your next trip report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter