HHI Mother's Day Weekend with 2 yo

Hessie628

Mouseketeer
Hi! My husband and DD will be heading to HHI in May for my sister in laws wedding. We will be staying in a studio Thurs and Fri. Then we will be staying at the hotel where the wedding is. (I insisted we stay at the Disney resort for a couple days for numerous reasons). We will basically have all Friday morning and afternoon as well as Saturday morning and afternoon to enjoy the resort. Can anyone tell me the must sees and dos? Our DD will be almost 2. This is our first trip with her . Thanks for any information!

With just 2 part days, I would just enjoy the resort and enjoying the beach. If they have goofy bingo at night when you are there that is lots of fun and make sure to do a fun campfire. I visited with a 3 year old in November and if you should hit any bad weather, the sandbox childrens museum was terrific. We went twice. You can order Mickey waffles for breakfast. If you call ahead, you can just go pick them up. She also liked the playground. We went to the hot tub at night. Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter