HHN 2022 Never Go Alone – Official Guest List

September 11 with a rip tour!
Hi buddy!

I never assume anything...anymore. :blush:

If you would like to be on the list, just post your information including the following:

Date of Travel / Group Size
Hotel/Resort or Floridian
Date(S) Attending HHN
Tickets/Passes
Public / Private Tour/ Date

Hi buddy!

I never assume anything...anymore. :blush:

If you would like to be on the list, just post your information including the following:

Date of Travel / Group Size
Hotel/Resort or Floridian
Date(S) Attending HHN
Tickets/Passes
Public / Private Tour/ Date
September 9-12 party of 2 adults
disney pop century resort
September 11 party
one night ticket
public rip tour September 11

September 22-26 / 2 adults and our 2 teenage daughters (their first visit!)
Cabana Bay Beach Resort
*We will go every night to HHN if Rush of Fear pass is available*

Sept. 15-18 / 1 adult, 1 horror-obsessed 12-yr-old
RPR
HHN 9/17
Public RIP tour booked 9/17 - would be open to joining a private group if one is being organized, though!

My son is just shy of 13 but I think this will be heaven to him. He has had a really rough year - let's just say horror-obsessed, quirky types aren't exactly the top of the social food chain in 6th grade. I can't wait to surprise him with something just for him. I am a coaster wimp so during the days I'll be forcing him to ride a lot of rides alone, but I am ALL IN for the haunted houses!

How will I know when I can PM you?

After you posted 10 times you'll get a new window added to your account called Conversations
Hitting the like, love buttons do NOT count as a post. You must write something in a post.
You'll need to post 10 messages before you can access Private Message, go here: HERE

Last edited:
Attending 10/16 (2 of us). Plan is to do Express Passes... unless we have enough folks on here for a VIP tour...

Are you looking for a public or private hhn tour?
The private tour costs a lot and booking it means one person pays it all in advance and they own the tour
Owner of the tour decides what will be covered during your evening

Public tours is controlled by the tour guide for the group
They will take you thru each house and scare zone once and if there is hhn show presentation

Last year the show was fabulous!

Old UOR Vet...but total HHN noob...with questions.

Never been to UOR during HHN, but thinking of going Sep 3-8, this year. I would have wife, son, daughter-in-law and 9 month old grandson. Wife has less than zero interest in HHN (which is why we have not been), so she can take care of the little guy, while the rest do HHN.

My questions are: what is the park like, during non-HHN hours? Are there any scary things that might frighten a little one? Or, is it business as usual, until HHN hours?

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter