Hi all!

Cherrychip

Mouseketeer
Hi all! I'm a long time lurker (been lurking since 2016) and found these boards so incredibly helpful to plan our first two visits to Disney World back in 2017 and 2019. We are finally planning another trip for March 2023 and I am so excited! I love the planning process so I'm already trying to map out our days, (even though I know it will probably change multiple times lol.) I'm finding it is a whole lot more complicated this time around between the all the changes at Disney and also changes to our family make-up as we've gone from a family of 4 to a family of 5 since our last visit and will be touring with a 2 year old boy, 9 year old girl and 12 year old girl! Very different interests and touring speeds between kids this time around! All that to say that I have many more questions this trip and will probably be posting frequently between now and March! I look forward to chatting with everyone!

Hi all! I'm a long time lurker (been lurking since 2016) and found these boards so incredibly helpful to plan our first two visits to Disney World back in 2017 and 2019. We are finally planning another trip for March 2023 and I am so excited! I love the planning process so I'm already trying to map out our days, (even though I know it will probably change multiple times lol.) I'm finding it is a whole lot more complicated this time around between the all the changes at Disney and also changes to our family make-up as we've gone from a family of 4 to a family of 5 since our last visit and will be touring with a 2 year old boy, 9 year old girl and 12 year old girl! Very different interests and touring speeds between kids this time around! All that to say that I have many more questions this trip and will probably be posting frequently between now and March! I look forward to chatting with everyone!
Welcome! We haven’t been to WDW since before COVID-19 and have moved to Hawaii. We’re hoping to move back to Central Florida next year. I recently returned to this forum while searching for info on folding electric wheelchairs. I forgot how much I enjoyed Disboards. Enjoy your next trip to WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter