Hi Everyone! Coming to introduce myself!

babiesX2

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>There is nothing
Hi! :wave2: I absolutely love Disneyland. My 1st trip was in 2000 for our honeymoon. The Matterhorn is the most fabulous ride ever -- Tomorrowland track is my fav! Harold makes me nervous everytime I pass by. :earseek:

I hope I'm welcome here! :cloud9:

Thanks! Kim

Yes you are welcome here. I rode the Matterhorn for the first time last week and really enjoyed it. I also enjoyed watching Mickey and the Gang climb the mountain.

Hi Kim!

We are planning our first trip ever to Disneyland for June 2006 - I am very excited and plan on getting as much info as I can from these boards! :flower:

Welcome... I thought we were the only ones that knew Harold's name! Our kids love that ride (& Harold).

Hi Kim! With 6 month old twins, is it safe to assume you aren't planning a trip anytime in the very near future? This is a nice place to get a little DL feeling when you can't be in the parks.

I especially love the Matterhorn at night during the holidays.

awwww! thanks everybody! holding a baby right now so a little messy typing. i'm glad i've found a group to share my love of disneyland with. i live in louisiana so it is kinda hard to share because everyone here goes to wdw florida. disneyland has such a special place in my heart. i really enjoy california. the sun seems to shine brighter there. <smile>

yes, my babies keep me very busy! i can't wait to take them to see "the mountain" and meet harold! it may be atleast another year, though. <sad face>

Welcome Kim! :wave2:

Can someone clue me in as to whom Harold is? I feel so clueless, and I've been going to DL my whole life (29 years :earseek: )!

I also love DL, growing up in Anaheim, I got to go quite a bit and I STILL get a little verklempt when I walk through the castle into FL!

I know how is feels to have little ones and wanting to go to DL. I haven't been for 3 years, and we are finally going in 20 days(and counting) with our DD who is 20 months! I am so excited to take her and share the magic with her! My husband thinks I'm such a nerd with how excited I'm getting, but I've been teaching my DD to say, "Yay! Dis!" and then squeal. She of course has no idea what I'm talking about, but she'll know soon enough and I cannot wait! :Pinkbounc

Harold is the name of the monster in Matterhorn. :teeth: A CM told us years ago when one of my son's asked her if he had a name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter