• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi everyone

Hub McCain

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, my name is Hub and i am from middle TN, and a huge Disney fan! From the time i was 4 (am 36 now) i have loved Disney and everything it stood for, i will never forget the first time i went ot Disney in Florida, wow! It left an impression on me like nothing else in my life ever has, great to be a part of something this spectacular!!! :earboy2:

Hi Hub!! Welcome to the DIS Boards!! :wave2:

We are happy you have joined us and feel free to ask any questions about the place! We hope you like it here!! :)

Hub - Hi and Welcome to the Disboard. You will love it here, tons of information.

Have a great day!

John
:wave:

This board is a great place to hang out,I've learned so much in the last month it's incredible........Everything you would ever want to know,and more!
Have fun!
Kirsten in Nova Scotia

Abba98 said:
This board is a great place to hang out,I've learned so much in the last month it's incredible........Everything you would ever want to know,and more!
Have fun!
Kirsten in Nova Scotia
hi :cool1: welcome im a huge disney fan as well my family have re named me mrs disney i cant think why ha ha :cloud9: i live on the Isle of wight in England and we are going to disney for the 3rd time in march cant wait speak to you soon :umbrella:

Hey :tongue: welcome to the site! on feb 24 it will be my 27th :earseek: time going to wdw, my 13 yr. old daughter's 13th time and my 11 yr. old daughter's 11th time. :thewave:
If anyone has any questions or advive to give me , or even wants advice e-mail us at disney52676@yahoo.com :cutie:

From,
heidi ::MinnieMo
Haley :earboy2:
Sammy :angel:

:wave: I am a single mother of 2. My kids and I are advid :love: disney fans. I have been there 27 :earseek: times, my thirteen year old daughter has been there 13 times, & my 11 year old has been there for 11 times. We owe :worship: it all to my parents for taking us 2 times a year. (June & December) I am approaching my 28 time going on February 24, 2005, and this will be my daughter's 14 and 12 time. The trip on Feb. 24 2005 will be w/ our church congregation :grouphug: . Sadly, :sad: just my mother will be making the trip w/ us as my father can not get the time off of work, but is looking into planning a trip in June to take us all. :earboy2: If anyone is interested in sharing advice, or anything about DW e-mail us at disney52676@yahoo.com , or reply to us on this site.
Heidi
Haley :cutie:
Samantha :hyper:

event.png

[/url]

Hi, Hub, welcome to the DIS! :)

Welcome Hub :wave:

I have found the older i get the more I love Disney. I guess i have the peter pan syndrome. I might get older physically. I may have to act grown up most of the time but when i go to Disney I can be a kid again. Have fun on the boards :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter