Hi from Barb & Tony on the 1/4 Magic!

Yes, the movies are free. Pretty much all the entertainment is free, except the wine tastings and things like that.

Yes, the movies are included in your cruise price. Pretty much all the entertainment is, except the wine tastings and things like that.

Hey Barb! Sorry you missed Grand Caymen. Did the ship schedule any extra fun activities in it's place? How was the weather on deck? Have fun in Cozumel!

There were a few extra activities in the morning. We'll post both Navigators (the original and the "revised" version) for comparison. We didn't bother to check them out, just acted lazy and hung out in the Rainforest after lunch at Topsiders. I was wondering if they would add brunch and/or high tea at Palo, but they didn't...maybe that's just too complicated to pull together at the last minute. There weren't many people eating at lunch...I wonder if they were queasy from the waves! Everyone seemed to be at dinner tho'. We did the 80's party, which was a BLAST! We saw most of Wonderquest before it, and that was hilarious too...extra points were awarded to some of the teams for showing a bit much, if you know what I mean. ;) Hubby got a medal as he was assisting one of the winning teams. We did lots of dancing at the 80's party and got to bed around 1 a.m. By midnight, although we were in Cozumel, I didn't see people disembarking yet, so I'm not sure when the all-ahore call happened. We used our binoculars and could see that the party was definitely going on in Senor Frog's. Now it's breakfast time, and then off for horseback riding. I'll try to check in when we return, although we have a surial this afternoon so that will keep us busy for a while.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castwayclub.com

If we see her, we will definitely tell her! Her family is great...we actually ate lunch at the table next to them for the embarkation buffet but didn't realize it was them.
The weather was great...I'm going to do a mini-report on the horseback riding in a new thread while Tony lounges around in the Rainforest recovering from our surial.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Hi Barb! glad to hear you're having fun! Sorry to hear the seas have been so rough.

You're not missing too much; it was 50+ degrees here today! Felt like summer :)

And tell hubby he's nuts, we're risking wearing out the Lilo&Stitch DVD! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter