Hi I'm from NJ

not from New Jersey just love these threads. I am just a neighbor! grew up 5 minutes from DeMemBridge so almost south Jersey in a wierd sort of way.

not DVC either (yet, but still plotting) but love to go every chance we get.

happy magical visits to all of you.

anyone ever see a Delaware thread?

:wave2: Hello to fellow NJ disney lovers. South Jersey, Cape May county here. Still a very long time until our first Disney family trip but I am still obsessivly planning.

Got any good craping areas. Go every year looking for a good craping place.

Hi Everyone,
I am new to the disboards but I just love it here. It's so addictive!!!:surfweb: I am from Neptune NJ but now reside in Lehigh Valley PA.

michelle

Hi Everyone,
I am new to the disboards but I just love it here. It's so addictive!!!:surfweb: I am from Neptune NJ but now reside in Lehigh Valley PA.

michelle

Glad to have you aboard. Getting the Disney Fix here is great.

Philly girl but now I live in Sicklerville...right over the bridge from Philly.

I am planning a surprise trip to Disney for my son in April the week he turns 8. He has no idea!! Neither does anyone else in the family except my hubby (his bonus is paying for it!! :lmao: ) I am going to surprise him the week before at the family birthday party!

Philly girl but now I live in Sicklerville...right over the bridge from Philly.

I am planning a surprise trip to Disney for my son in April the week he turns 8. He has no idea!! Neither does anyone else in the family except my hubby (his bonus is paying for it!! :lmao: ) I am going to surprise him the week before at the family birthday party!

What a great surprise!! Have a great time!

We're in North Arlington-5 miles from Giants Stadium-about 8 to the Lincoln Tunnel and home of Pizzaland from the Sopranos opening! I teach in Kearny where Satriale's used to be. :cool2:

I never turn down a chance to rep New Jersey! I noticed a bunch of fellow Bergen County-ers on here.

Hi:wave2:
Just wanted to join in...I am from NJ(Toms River) but currently live in Indiana BUT we are moving back to NJ in the late spring.

Hello from Union City.....grew up in Middletown, graduated from Middletown High School South TOOOOO long ago. Going to Disney in August. Go GIANTS.:banana:

I was born in Teaneck, lived in Ridgefield Park most of my life, we are now living in Teaneck. DD goes to school at St. Josephs in Oradell.

Visiting the Mouse in March (Easter Week) :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter