Hi I'm New!

Kelsey'sMom

Earning My Ears
I just registered tonight but have been reading the great posts on this board for a while now. I think I have my dh almost convinced to go on a family vacation to Disney World in Nov. I'll be looking for lots of information and advice as I plan my trip. I've been to the World twice, first with my parents in 1982, then again 9 years ago on my honeymoon (first trip for dh) and this trip will be dd's (5 yrs old) first trip. :D
Kelsey's Mom

Hi Kelsey's Mom. I just wanted to say:

<marquee>W E L C O M E</marquee>

You'll enjoy the site very much. Lots of information, and LOTS of people who'll help you plan. If we can't plan for ourselves, we love to plan for others! :teeth:

Welcome Kelsey's mom. You will find lots of people willing to help you out here. Let us know when the planning begins.

Welcome Kelsey'sMom...glad you decided to join us. :) You've found the best site for Disney Information. If you have any questions...ask away...you'll get plenty of answers here. Happy planning.

Welcome! This site has lots of great information :p You'll have a fun time planning your trip!

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Glad you found us...Nice to see a fellow Maritimer!

My best advice would be to grab a copy of the Unofficial Guide to WDW at the Bookstore and read it cover to cover. It gives a great overview of the entire Disney property and experience.

Then supplement with info from here...

Ask away:D

Welcome! Always great to see a new face around here!

Be sure to check out the other boards on the DIS as well, but check back here often as we always seem to have the "scoop" on all of the Canadian deals.:D

Hi and welcome to the forum ~ I hope your trip all works out.

There are many people here to help you obsess over every detail.

:)

>>^..^<<

Hi Kelsey's mom. It's so nice to see that everyone is making you feel welcome. The DIS is a huge place so take your time and you will find out tons of info.

Hi Kelsey's Mom

Welcome to the DIS. I'm a wannabe canadian so that's why I'm hanging out on this board (hope nobody minds!).

Please post your questions away - lots have changed since you were last at the World so there will be lots of things to learn!

John

By the way, Debbie, I LOVE your maple leaf mickey logo. Can I have one?!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

#1MMFan I don't mind at all you coming here. In fact I think it's great. How do you learn about other countries and people if you don't "visit" them. By the way, my dd & her dh would love to visit your neck of the woods. On one of the exchanges I was sent a magnet from Scotland and it "disappeared" from my fridge and has somehow "appeared" on my dd's fridge. Not sure how it got there?????LOL
tigercat

Welcome Kelsey's Mom !
This is a great place to find out the info you need and best of all make new friends. Its been a long time since I was down on the Cape, is it still as beautiful as I remember?
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Welcome! For Disney advice you are in the right place! I am always impressed with the information that others are willling to share about WDW!

As for us Canadians ( and others ;) )on this board - we are always willing to share the magic of stretching our Canadian dollar!:smooth:

Have fun planning!:earsgirl: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter