Hidden Mickey at the Royal Wedding

Hat fashion is very different in the UK then it is here in the US...where it is all but non exsistant.
I don't think that's any reason to make fun of them? I honestly thought we were all adults here:confused3.

My original post was not to make fun of them, but since you brought it up, if we can make fun of jorts I think we can pick on hats

When I first saw that hat this morning, I thought :scared1:

Now... you just made me like it much better! :lmao:

Cinderella's Step Sisters were invited to the Royal wedding?

:eek:

mickey.jpg

Funny Robo. Sorry but all those hats are just so awful!!! The only one that I thought looked okay was Posh. I am so not into hats!!!!

I just love you could get a hidden mickey out of that! Us Disers are nuts, aren't we? Love it!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I was looking at photos this morning and when I saw that one, I just couldn't believe that pink hat! :scared1:

I was busy posting various royal photos to my FB account with Princess Bride captions. What fun! Didn't use this particular pic, but oh, that hat!

Cinderella's Step Sisters were invited to the Royal wedding?

:eek:

mickey.jpg

OMG Robo - that's exactly what I thought when I saw them on TV this morning.
I haven't seen you you lately. Hope you are well!!

ROFLMAO :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: can't even stop laughing...I am so sick of this wedding...All day yesterday and today wedding, wedding, wedding....Ugh I know I should not be that way but it is driving me crazy :banana:

I see a reindeer or a hidden Minnie. There were lots of very interesting hats at the wedding yesterday! It was a joyful occasion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter