Hidden ticket price increases

Yeah. Instead of me and that person, they just get that person. We're not talking about 1977 Studio 54.
thats the thing a lot of people seem to think, that if you dont go, someone will just go in place.

i mean, thats not how it works, it only works that way if the hotels and parks are at 100% capacity 100% of the time. there isnt a waiting list.

thats the thing a lot of people seem to think, that if you dont go, someone will just go in place.

i mean, thats not how it works, it only works that way if the hotels and parks are at 100% capacity 100% of the time. there isnt a waiting list.
That is bad math, the 100%capacity you're citing would only apply if the park was always at 100% capacity. Disney to my knowledge never hits 100% capacity and i don't think they are trying to operate that way

That is bad math, the 100%capacity you're citing would only apply if the park was always at 100% capacity. Disney to my knowledge never hits 100% capacity and i don't think they are trying to operate that way
its not real math, because disney never hits 100% capacity, therefore there is never someone in line to take someone's place, if they opt out of a trip.

Literally the only thing im trying to say here, is that there isn't a waiting list.

there's nothing to really argue about here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter