High light video of the parks/rides with a GoPro

great video.. memory goes further than you think.. 6 days full days in the parks, shooting @ 1080/60, we almost filled up 1 64gb card.

Love this video!! Makes me want a go pro too! Awesome POV videos from the rides! Getting me amped to go back in 34 days!!!

I’d like to share a video edit I did of our trip in March. I’ve had a Go Pro for years but this was my first time using one in the parks and on rides (done one on a Disney cruise previously). I think it turned out ok. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for posting this video, we're planning to buy the Hero3+ Silver before we go in October and I'm planning to use the chest strap for the rides (and possibly walking around the parks if they are banning "The Handler" accessory, too).

Really loved both these videos. My boyfriend want us to take his go pro with us but as there is just two of us and now self sticks & equivalents are banned how do we best get video shots of both of us? Any ideas welcome

Great video! I've used my gopro for a couple years and it is great! I love the ending to your video too!

I would use something like The Bobber or The Grenade grips, which are allowed and can be tethered to your wrist. With your arm extended in front of you you will have a plenty-wide angle of view to capture yourselves.

Really loved both these videos. My boyfriend want us to take his go pro with us but as there is just two of us and now self sticks & equivalents are banned how do we best get video shots of both of us? Any ideas welcome

I would use something like The Bobber or The Grenade grips, which are allowed and can be tethered to your wrist. With your arm extended in front of you you will have a plenty-wide angle of view to capture yourselves.

I love the ending to your video too!

Thanks...been waiting on someone to comment on that.

Someone asked what mount I used...none for the rides, it was in my hand with a strap around my wrist and thru the holes that the mount screw normally uses.

What an awesome video! Thanks for sharing it with us. It will be priceless to your family as the years go by.

And.... Hail State!!

Great video - agree that parts on EE and Big Thinder were my favorite. Night shot from Splash was cool too.

Been thinking of getting one for trip to DLR in October (this video pushes it to pro column). Any recommendation on model?

Digging your video! What software did you use?

Windows Movie Maker...but there are better options out there.

What an awesome video! Thanks for sharing it with us. It will be priceless to your family as the years go by.

And.... Hail State!!

HAIL STATE!

Great video - agree that parts on EE and Big Thinder were my favorite. Night shot from Splash was cool too.

Been thinking of getting one for trip to DLR in October (this video pushes it to pro column). Any recommendation on model?

The LCD and Hero 4 Silver versions are great because they have a screen and you can utilize time spent while waiting in line for deleting clips that you know you'll just delete later. The Silver also has a removable battery pack so you can take a spare along. The cheapest version (regular Hero) is only $130 but doesn't have a screen and has a built in battery.

I love your video, and am hoping to make one like this in April. Do you have any tips on what all to record? Whats the best way to record it? (Chest mount, Head mount, Wrist strap0 etc... Thanks!

Thanks. I have head and chest mounts but for theme parks I just hold it in my hand with a wrist strap to make sure I don’t lose it. I don’t see the need for the hand grip/bobber thing except for somewhere like the beach. We used a hand grip in that video but it extended and they are banned now from what I understand.

Record a sample of everything is my advice but don’t record whole performances…doing the editing will get time consuming.

I love your video and it made me immideatly subscribe to your YouTube channel! Most of the time I make separate videos of each park (you can see them here: youtube.com/ongelofelars) but your video inspired me to also hustle it up and make a short compilation of the whole trip. Thanks you so much for sharing! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter