• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Highway in the Sky review?

Swilcox

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done the highway in the sky dine around recently? What did you think? Was it worth the money?

All I can find is old reviews and I heard it has changed since then.

I am interested too. Notice my May trip does not have dates and no dates past March. Are they discontinuing it?

I am interested too. Notice my May trip does not have dates and no dates past March. Are they discontinuing it?

Seems like they either only load a few months at a time or they wait and see how popular it is before adding more. When I went to book it last year for September, it wasn't showing any offerings. Then it did so I booked for September. Then after that trip I read that people were saying it wasn't showing availability after some period. Then it did. Now it doesn't. I would just keep checking.

Do you remember how far in advance it showed up when you booked for September? I am hoping to book for our anniversary in September!

Ack only to Sept 3 currently (must be the 180 days?). I will keep checking for the following week when we arrive!

Our 180 day window opened today and had planned to book it. It is still only loaded to October 1.
Is this typical?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter