Hijack Me! Please! Go ahead, I dare ya!

Aw, c'mon Rosie! You can't stay mad at me! :hippie:

How about if I PM you half-naked pictures of MM?:flower3:

See Rob??? You just proved it. Girls must be worth it... you are trying to bribe Rosie not to be mad at you... :rotfl:

See Rob??? You just proved it. Girls must be worth it... you are trying to bribe Rosie not to be mad at you... :rotfl:

he just don't want me mad at him cause he thinks I'm crazY..No telling what I'd do!

he just don't want me mad at him cause he thinks I'm crazY..No telling what I'd do!

I can't imagine why he would think that. You are so loving and caring and nurturing... and... :lmao: can't .... go.... on.... :lmao:

YOU weren't paying attention!!! When I used the word "fat" I was refering to Crisco!.....Don't you know I'm a gourmet baker???

Nope, not buying it. You can butter me up (or crisco me up) all you want but it won't work.

And get your mind out of the gutter.

Nope, not buying it. You can butter me up (or crisco me up) all you want but it won't work.

And get your mind out of the gutter.

If I butter you up then I don't think it'd matter if I were on your good side or not! :scared1:

Nice try.

You're not crazy.

I can tell.

Well, not crazy like Rosie is, anyway! :rotfl:

I'm the most crazy! I'm the most crazy!!! (ala Tootie in Meet Me in St Louis...and don't dare admit you don't know it)

*stomps foot

Hmphhh! :mad:

I am too crazy! :crazy2:

Well, maybe not quite as crazy as Rosie... but I am getting there! :upsidedow

I'll be happy to give you lessons...but I'm pretty sure all you need do is apply for the license.

YOU weren't paying attention!!! When I used the word "fat" I was refering to Crisco!.....Don't you know I'm a gourmet baker???

Crisco!
Code for ... Fat in the can!
:eek:
Saxton She just said you have a big butt.
She just never stops. :sad2:

You may need a little - yankee hanky-panky spanky ;)

Yikes!!
apanic.gif

:lmao:

Crisco!
Code for ... Fat in the can!
:eek:
Saxton She just said you have a big butt.
She just never stops. :sad2:

STOP GETTING ME IN TROUBLE WITH SAXTON!!!! I'M TRYING TO WOO HER!!! :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter