Hijinks & Shenanigans but not much Mayhem@The Dark Side+Disney:Link to DL/Hawaii TR

Thanks for giving us updates on your trip. DL and CA are total unknowns to me, so it is nice to read about it.

I can 't wait to hear about the Hawaiian part of your vacation. :)

I didn't realize you would be updating on while on vacation! You are a Super Woman! Looks like you all are packing in a lot of fun at Disneyland! Can't wait to see this trip report when you get back:thumbsup2

Thanks for posting the photos mike. I have taken a ton of pictures but not many on my phone because the camera really stinks. Haven't had time to upload pix to photobucket. Had a great busy morning, hit lots of rides in dl but a lot of different things keep breaking down. This morning pirates and splash for a bit then Indiana Jones. The monorail was down every time we wanted to ride.

Loved Aladdin show (solo), pirates and California screaming. Indy is pretty awesome too. World of color was impressive.

We are worn out and ready for the next part of our trip.

Aloha friends.

Dee- It sounds like you are having a fantastic time! I am glad to hear the weather is better than Florida (although that's not really a surprise) and that the wait times are moderate. If you're tired and sore it must mean you are having TONS of fun!

Love the room view!

Wow Dee - great room view!

Sounds like you are having a magical trip.
On to the next part (and the part I'm really jealous of) ALOHA!!!

Hi Dee, Glad you are having a wonderful vacation! I always enjoy reading your trip reports. Have a great time! Aloha!

Wait! What! You are leaving ALREADY?? Oh well... Aloha my 3 Menehunes and one Wahini! Say hi to Oahu for me!

~NM

Thanks for posting the photos mike. I have taken a ton of pictures but not many on my phone because the camera really stinks. Haven't had time to upload pix to photobucket. Had a great busy morning, hit lots of rides in dl but a lot of different things keep breaking down. This morning pirates and splash for a bit then Indiana Jones. The monorail was down every time we wanted to ride. Loved Aladdin show (solo), pirates and California screaming. Indy is pretty awesome too. World of color was impressive. We are worn out and ready for the next part of our trip. Aloha friends.

Yes the Aladdin show is great!! Indy is a much better version of the comparable Dinosaur ride in AK. Love Pirates and SM there too!

Aloha Dee! Love the updates... Mahalo!

Safe travels, Dee!

And while you are in Hawaii, don't pick up any ancient idols! If you do, you must return it to a secret, creepy cave immediately! If you don't you may have a spider in your room, fall off your surfboard and throw your back out during a hula lesson! (sing along if you know the theme song!)

Safe travels, Dee!

And while you are in Hawaii, don't pick up any ancient idols! If you do, you must return it to a secret, creepy cave immediately! If you don't you may have a spider in your room, fall off your surfboard and throw your back out during a hula lesson! (sing along if you know the theme song!)

that's funny!-we are short a few family members and a housekeeper.

aloha all.

We have arrived. We love our room and the resort is incredible. We are on the twentieth floor. We can see mountains downtown Honolulu some of diamond head and a sliver of the beach.

whole family took our first dip in the pacific ocean. We will be going to Pearl Harbor today.

Ill check in when I can. Got to brew another cup of kona. Its five ö'clock somewhere. Oh yeah. Here!

Dee, it sounds like the California trip was a complete success and the Hawaii trip is off to a great start! Ya'll continue to have a ton of fun!

Dee, it sounds like the California trip was a complete success and the Hawaii trip is off to a great start! Ya'll continue to have a ton of fun!

hey Lisa. I actually stepped foot in mickeystoontown for the first time ever. someone in the park at Disneyland complimented one of my backsacks and I gave one to brend for Emmy.

hey Lisa. I actually stepped foot in mickeystoontown for the first time ever. someone in the park at Disneyland complimented one of my backsacks and I gave one to brend for Emmy.

Yay for going to my homeland....mickeystoontown...that's i. :rotfl2: I hope that Emmy likes the backsack!

Sounds like you guys had a blast at DL, really got a lot accomplished in just a few days! And that view from GL?!?! Cannot wait to go out West at some point myself!

Enjoy your fun in the Hawaiian sun! :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter