Hillary's Christmas Wedding PJ/Disneymoon@WL!**UPDATE 1/10! ***

Yay Hillary! I was hoping you'd update before your wedding. Everything is just so perfect!!!! I am freaking out that you are at 11 days-- which means I'm at 17 days! Seriously, how fast did this all go by??? I won't know what to do when January rolls around. If you don't check in again before your wedding, I know everything will be just perfect! :goodvibes Hopefully we will see you around Disney in a couple of weeks! Can't wait to read all about your wedding and Disneymoon!!! :banana:

Thanks Jaclyn. It is RIDICULOUS how close it is! I remember when we were talking about it being months away, and it's almost HERE! Thanks for all the sweet comments, I'm still stressing about stuff but it really is all coming together beautifully. And DF is worried about my post wedding/post Disney blues hitting me when we get home. I dont even want to think about it.
And I'll def. be on the lookout for you guys while we're there!!

yaaaaaaay hillary! i think i'm going to have my bparty at olive garden, i'm craving it!!!!! you looked like you had so much fun! your m+m boxes look amazing!!!!!!!!

Mmmmm Olive Garden is yum. And we went through ALOT of wine and italian margarita. Thanks for the compliments!

yay! I know doesn't feel like it is so soon, yet so far away. I am getting married the day before you and then Disneymoon on the 9th! I am sure I will see you there cause we are just across the lagoon from each other. Have you started packing yet? DF and I are going to start packing on Tuesday next week probably cause I have to be done by Thursday morning. Congrats from one soon-to-be-bride to another!

Yes it has def. creeped up on us! And there are going to be SO many of us there at the same time, I'll be on the lookout for my fellow disbrides! We haven't packed yet...we are planning on going this Friday to buy whatever we need, and then I'm going to start packing Sunday afternoon I think, what we can anyway. I'll have some left to do the night before, since we have a day in b/w the wedding and leaving. But I want to get a head start on it because next weeks is going to be NUTS, esp since I don't finish up school until Wednesday and then will have 2 days to finish up wedding stuff. agh!

I have finals next week too!!!!!

ugh, exams. Luckily I don't have any, we normally don't, my grad program thank GOODNESS is more about papers/projects than exams. BUT, I had 2 projects this week, and now just 2 more papers to write. BOO.

can i ask what that passporter is??

It is a FABULOUS tour guide book/planning journal for Disney. It has little pockets and stuff to put stuff in, and some great info. I'm surprised you haven't already heard about it on here! You can get it at some bookstores, or over the internet!

I just wanted to jump on and do the SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

9 days till the wedding! And only 11 until DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!

Hillary, I am glad you have most everything in place and ready. Just relax now an enjoy. Thanks for the pictures, they are great!

Aw! The day is almost here!:goodvibes

Sounds like and looks like the bachlorette party was a blast! I wish I was there! You did everything I love from Olive Garden all the way to watchin Sex and the City!

Aww girl ONE MORE WEEK!!! :banana: :banana: How exciting! You must be so happy. :goodvibes

I love how the favors came out. Oh and that WDW planning folder is super cute!

Ohh I'm just so excited for you!!! :banana: :banana: I can't wait to hear all about the wedding and WDW! :cheer2:

Hillary, I am glad you have most everything in place and ready. Just relax now an enjoy. Thanks for the pictures, they are great!

aw thanks Daniella! I'm TRYING to relax!!! I just can't wait at this point!

Aw! The day is almost here!:goodvibes

Sounds like and looks like the bachlorette party was a blast! I wish I was there! You did everything I love from Olive Garden all the way to watchin Sex and the City!

Well you should have come, gosh. It was a blast, def. the perfect night in my opinion, despite drama.

So close - I'm sure you're bursting with excitement now!

I'm getting there...have some stress with school but I'm starting to get REALLY excited!

Aww girl ONE MORE WEEK!!! :banana: :banana: How exciting! You must be so happy. :goodvibes

I love how the favors came out. Oh and that WDW planning folder is super cute!

Ohh I'm just so excited for you!!! :banana: :banana: I can't wait to hear all about the wedding and WDW! :cheer2:

I am VERY excited. For the wedding obviously, and now it's really hitting me that it's almost time for DISNEY! I've been so caught up with everything else, somehow I haven't been thinking about the fact that I will be in DISNEY for a week!

So I have no real updates, but wanted to point out that in ONE WEEK I will be getting ready to get MARRIED! A WEEK! That is crazy. I can't believe it's almost here!!! :banana: :banana:

FIVE DAYS!!! I think it finally hit DF and I both yesterday afternoon, that it's THIS week. We were talking about my family who is all coming into town on Thursday, and just the details and stuff, and I was like, wow....it's THIS week. We were just kinda talking about how it still seems like we're talking about it like it's still weeks away, but it's not. Then we both sat there and let it sink in. crazy.

Yesterday we finished getting our parents/groomsmen/bridesmaid gifts together and wrapped. Finally done with that. I made the tanks for them, and for me. I had bought the iron ons months ago and just got around to making them. I got them all light pink tanks and put Bridesmaid on them, obviously. And then I made one that says Bride to wear Saturday, its hot pink. And then another one that says Just Married to wear to DISNEY!!

BacheloretteParty006.jpg

Here are our suitcases all out...

BacheloretteParty001.jpg

BacheloretteParty002.jpg

Ignore the messy room...our office is the junk room for now...I have all my school stuff all over the place, and Christmas stuff, wrapping paper, etc. And we're packing in here. AND, when we were getting Christmas decorations out of my parent's attic on Thanksgiving, I found my old Mickey and Minnie plushes you see in the picture! So we are taking them with us, along with a tree for our room...its about 3 or 4 ft I think, and the Mickey ornaments I made awhile back out of styrofoam. AND, we have Christmas lights to hang on our balcony, they are old, my parents used to put them on our camper at Ft. Wilderness...they are in the shapes of Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, they are just plastic and they go on top of a strand of lights. So we are going to decorate our room! :woohoo:

Everything is coming together...these last few days are hectic, mainly because of school, but I'm ALMOST there. Wednesday night I'm going to be ready to have a big glass of wine and RELAX. Thursday my grandparents are all coming into town, my dads parents who I haven't even seen in almost 3 years! YAY!!! That night we are having a big dinner w/them, and my aunt and cousin at my parents lakehouse. Then our rehearsal dinner is Friday night, all at the church, we are having it catered (barbeque). Then the wedding is Saturday, obviously, at 6. Sunday afternoon my parents are hosting a day after lunch at their house, so we can open gifts and spend a little more time with our families before we leave Monday morning for DISNEY!!!! yay!!! We are SO pumped. I need a vacation like you would not believe.

So, a week from today I will be there, hopefully. We want to leave EARLY, like 5 am or so. It takes about 8 hours, not too bad. I want to have as much time as possible!

And just because, here are some pictures of our Christmas decorations...

BacheloretteParty003.jpg

BacheloretteParty010.jpg

BacheloretteParty009.jpg

BacheloretteParty008.jpg

BacheloretteParty007.jpg

BacheloretteParty011.jpg

BacheloretteParty012.jpg

BacheloretteParty005.jpg

FIVE days!!

Congrats! You and your DF are one step closer to packing than DF and I are. I have to be done packing Wednesday morning and haven't even started yet. I have finals on Wednesday and Thursday, woke up yesterday with the flu, was up all night last night with a fever of 103. I know what you mean about needing a vacation, I cannot wait until Sunday when we will be in Disney especially since the weather here has been really crappy. See you in Disney!

CONGRATS! I was the same way before my wedding- it won't get truly real until the dress is on! Thats how it was for me anyway!

I wondered where you got the awesome Christmas Castle and Main Street Station!?

I def can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!! Have a wonderful magical time!

Oh, How exciting, the day is almost here. I just hope you aren't late for your rehearsal, like I almost was. I couldn't take the day off, so I was rushing to get changed and to the church in time for out rehearsal, but turns out everybody else was running late as well. I will think about you on Saturday as I am celebrating my 6th Anniversary, and probably looking back at our pictures of that day. Unfortunately, we didn't get a Honeymoon cause I had to be back at work on Monday, so you will have to post a report when you get back and I can live vicariously through yours. We did finally get an Anniversary trip for our 5th last year.

Remember to ask for you Just Married buttons at check in, you never know what nice surprises they might bring you.

Also, I hope you are going to pack a jacket, cause you might get a little chilly in that tank top, which by the way is a great idea.

Wishing you lots of luck and happiness in your marriage.

Suzanne princess:

I love the dress!! Congrats on everything! Yoy are almost there, and all of your hard work will finally pay off! Hope your day is everything you want and more!!!!

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it's almost here! I'm so jealous you're going to WDW though! lol. I do love all the x-mas decorations...especially the WDW stuff!

hey Hillary , wanted to wish you all the best!! everything looks absolutely wonderful :cheer2: JJ and I are leaving for our disneymoon on your wedding day but if I remember correctly, our paths may cross on Tuesday in MK - I'm going to be on the look-out for you so I can give you a huge congrats hug!

enjoy your wine tomorrow night - much much deserved! and your holiday decorations are beautiful!

Michelle :cloud9:

Good luck Hillary! Everything is going to be great and all that planning is going to turn out beautifuly!!!

I hope you and Andy have a gorgeous wedding and an amazing honeymoon! :bride:

PS: Where did you get the Christmas Cinderella castle and Christmas Train station?! Love all your decorations!!! :banana:

Just peeked over since I saw you are only a few days away from your wedding. I have to say I love your Disney Christmas houses, especially the castle :santa: Have a wonderful wedding this weekend and we all look forward to your report after your Disneymoon :smickey:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter