Hilton garden inn/home2 suites

Kenshin21

Mouseketeer
Did a search and couldn’t find the answer. Looking at these 2 properties. Directly east of Fairfield. Is there a walking path through that area or do we have to walk along msnchester ave and down harbor to get to the parks? How long of a walk would that be?

You walk down Manchester but then we cut through the courtyard Marriott and Mimi’s Cafe parking lot to save time.

It's not bad, but it feels like a longer walk than it should at the end of a long park day LOL. We did what @crystal1313 recommended and found her timing accurate.

I will add, I spent a few minutes trying to figure out how to shorten it more, but they have it blockaded in such a manner that it's impossible to cut anything more out of the walk.

I have also poked around but there is no other option but taking Manchester. My family walks pretty fast and we usually hit security 12 minutes after leaving the hotel. Yeah, I time it regularly because I’m a weirdo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter