Hilton Head in March??

AndreAggie

DIS Veteran
Considering going for our Spring Break in March 2019....I'm a little concerned about the weather being a little cool, but I don't think that will be a deal breaker.

It's the Choice Season...will they have the kids activities still?

I know the beach will be cold, but will the shuttles still be running?

It looks like there is plenty to do in the area for touristy stuff...we've never been to the area, but we can get a studio foe 5 nights for 50 points...hard to pass up!!

All the activities run all year round. We've been in February, when the activities are offered, but don't be surprised if you're the only one there. I got a private tour of Pinckney, and a private tour of the island.

You are right that the water will be cold and the weather will be quite variable, but I'll be surprised if you didn't get at least a couple of walks on the beach. I've been in March several times and I don't recall any of the activities or shuttles not being available. Bike riding is a great activity to do in the spring if it's not quite warm enough for beach/pool.

We went in January/February this year. It was chilly and I wore a sweatshirt for a portion of the trip, but they said it was unseasonably cold and kept apologizing (like it was their fault lol). We still walked on the beach and did some fishing off the bridge. My hubby, who doesn't mind the cold, was ok and wore shorts most of the trip.

They had bike rentals and the bonfire and fishing pole rentals - plenty of activities and craft things to do as well. The pool was closed for renovation on the resort, but we did the beach house just fine.

We were there a few years back in March, I believe, and the weather was fine. On the beach it was very windy. At the resort pool it was perfect!

We went this past March and it was great. High 70. Ocean water a little chilly but the kids were find & the beach was crowded. Great time to go for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter