Hilton Tokyo Bay question

cseca

<font color=darkorchid>My legs are wimpy but my wi
Does anybody know how far this hotel is from the parks?
I know we have to take the shuttle bus and then hop on a monorail.
But could you give me a time estimate on say 5min by bus and 5 min monorail or 10min bus and 5 min monorail?

Appreciate your help!

The hotel is a 10 minute monorail ride to Tokyo Sea and 15 minutes to Tokyo Disney. You will have to purchase a monorail pass for the day. The monorails come on a regular schedule and are extremely clean. The hotel is very large, the rooms are huge for Japan, a bit dated and the beds are very hard.

The monorail stop is right across from the hotel and is a 3 min walk from the front door - no bus needed. The monorail comes ever 4-6 minutes, so there is never a very long wait. To Disneysea, it's about a 5 minute ride. It's about 10 minutes to Disneyland.

The monorail stop is right across from the hotel and is a 3 min walk from the front door - no bus needed. The monorail comes ever 4-6 minutes, so there is never a very long wait. To Disneysea, it's about a 5 minute ride. It's about 10 minutes to Disneyland.

Perfect!!!!
Thank you so much :thumbsup2

Another question about this hotel if I may. Why are prices for after the 1st of next year so much higher than this year? And I have checked several dates over several months in 2011. Do they lower then at some later date?

Another question about this hotel if I may. Why are prices for after the 1st of next year so much higher than this year? And I have checked several dates over several months in 2011. Do they lower then at some later date?

I noticed the same things. Next year prices have skyrocketed

I just made a Hilton reservation in Anaheim for next year's D23 Expo and those rates were a lot higher too. I wonder if it's similar to what WDW does, where the rack rates for the following year come out first, and then the discounts start popping up as things get closer...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter