• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Historical Discounts for first of the year

SarahD112

Mouseketeer
Looking at the historical discounts charts on mousesavers it looks like discounts for first few months of the following year had already been released by this point. Not sure if I should take that as a sign that there won’t be any discount offers, but I was definitely hoping to see something by the end of this week for January. ☹️

Historical discounts are essentially useless for predicting 2022 and likely 2023. The only discount offered from October through December 2022 was a specific two week window with very limited availability. Disney is keeping way more of it's inventory rack rate right now.

At this point, it's better to assume that there won't be discounts and be pleasantly surprised if they come out.

Looking at the historical discounts charts on mousesavers it looks like discounts for first few months of the following year had already been released by this point. Not sure if I should take that as a sign that there won’t be any discount offers, but I was definitely hoping to see something by the end of this week for January. ☹️
We are in the same boat! I think I remember the chart saying that discounts for January were released in November last year, which is crazy different than it used to be. We've been several times in early January and have always gotten a discount (oh for the days you could get 40% off deluxe resorts!). We are going January 7-13th, and are crossing our fingers some kind of discount will come out for us. We have our package paid off and will go regardless, after planning since April. Even so, we're still crossing our fingers for some sort of discount to come out. 🤞 🤞 🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter