Historical Information on Walt Disney World Resort Discounts

serendipity11

Earning My Ears
This may be a duplicate post...I did look to see if this was posted anywhere (I'm sure it is) I just can't find it.

Anyway, this page on the mousesavers website ..."provides information about past dates when room rates and special discounts have been released for Walt Disney World resorts. Please note that historical trends are no guarantee of future discounts! This information is provided for estimating purposes only."

mousesavers.com/historicalwdwdiscounts.html (You'll have to put your own www in front of that link. Apparently since I browse threads all the time and this is just my first post, it won't let me post the full link. Maybe someone after me can...)

I'm posting this because I've seen several posts where people are trying to recall when a deal came out in a previous year. Hopefully this will help jog the memory. :flower3:

I have to go to WDW the first week of Jan because of my son's school schedule, however the Disney free dining isn't on that week.(It was free last year)

Does anyone know of any deals that week?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter