HKDL - just got back!

DisneyAngel05

What's 12 hours on a plane, when DISNEY is waiting
Hi everyone,

I just got back from our trip to HKDL on Saturday - and it was AMAZING!

We had such a great time, if anyone is going soon and has any questions, please ask!

It was my second visit, but first time with young children and we all had such a magical vacation.

:love::cloud9::goodvibes

Hello from another Brisbanite. :wave2:

We're going to HKDL for the first time in December. We'll be there over Christmas, which I hear is quite busy.:sad2:

I'm trying to get an idea of the size. I've heard it's quite small. If you've been to any of the Gold Coast theme parks (or Knotts Berry Farm in LA), would you say it's relative in size to any of them?

Did you stay at one of the hotels (specifically the Disneyland hotel)?

TIA.:thumbsup2

We were there in Oct. celebrating our youngest' 7th birthday. Had a GREAT time! Enjoyed it even more than DW and I have been countless times.

All of the CM would sing Happy Birthday to our daughter as she walked by, smaller park and not very crowded (Friday). Just loved it! Stayed at the Hollywood Hotel which was great!

Have fun!

Hello from another Brisbanite. :wave2:

We're going to HKDL for the first time in December. We'll be there over Christmas, which I hear is quite busy.:sad2:

I'm trying to get an idea of the size. I've heard it's quite small. If you've been to any of the Gold Coast theme parks (or Knotts Berry Farm in LA), would you say it's relative in size to any of them?

Did you stay at one of the hotels (specifically the Disneyland hotel)?

TIA.:thumbsup2

Hi Dollarmite,

We are staying at HKDL for Xmas as well :) we might see you there :)

Hi everyone,

I just got back from our trip to HKDL on Saturday - and it was AMAZING!

We had such a great time, if anyone is going soon and has any questions, please ask!

It was my second visit, but first time with young children and we all had such a magical vacation.

:love::cloud9::goodvibes

Ohhhhh perfect timing - we leave for HK in 13 days - and will be there for Christmas and fly home on NYE :)

I can't wait to see your photos :)

Just a few questions - did you notice if there was many Christmas theme items and decorations to purchase @ Disney ??? I usually always like to buy a special Disney decoration on my Christmas adventures.

Also how did you find shopping for clothes for kids in HK ??? Is it best to head to the large shopping centers ???

Thanks in advance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter