Hogwarts RP Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson: "Jealous of Zi!? I'm dating you Gab. Please try and remember that."

Gabrielle: "I-I know. I just saw . . . never mind." she opened the door to leave and saw Zi. She screamed. "God, you scared me!"

Dot: she saw Zi listening in on Jackson's conversation with Gab. She tapped Zi's shoulder.

Zi: jumping in surprise, she turned away from the door, blushing at being caught eavesdropping, but her brows furrowed and her faint smile disappeared when she realized it was Dot behind her. She stalked away down the hall to her dorm.

Dot: "Zi, please wait."

Zi: she stopped and turned around, opening her mouth as if to yell, but quickly closed it. "Let's go somewhere that we can talk," she whispered, gesturing to the closed door between them and Jackson & Gab.

Minutes later, the two were seated on a dark, wooden bench with a quote by Headmistress Jay engraved on it, just outside the Herbology gardens.

Gabrielle: "I-I know. I just saw . . . never mind." she opened the door to leave and saw Zi. She screamed. "God, you scared me!"

Zi: She yelped in surprise and pushed Dot ahead of her. "Um, sorry!" She called over her shoulder, embarrassed once again. She didnt even feel like coming up with an excuse for what she had been doing there. And she certainly didnt want Jackson or Gab to see the tears on her face.

Zi: She yelped in surprise and pushed Dot ahead of her. "Um, sorry!" She called over her shoulder, embarrassed once again. She didnt even feel like coming up with an excuse for what she had been doing there. And she certainly didnt want Jackson or Gab to see the tears on her face.

Gabrielle: "Zi? What the heck?" She ran after her.

Dot: she saw Zi listening in on Jackson's conversation with Gab. She tapped Zi's shoulder.

Zi: jumping in surprise, she turned away from the door, blushing at being caught eavesdropping, but her brows furrowed and her faint smile disappeared when she realized it was Dot behind her. She stalked away down the hall to her dorm.

Dot: "Zi, please wait."

Zi: she stopped and turned around, opening her mouth as if to yell, but quickly closed it. "Let's go somewhere that we can talk," she whispered, gesturing to the closed door between them and Jackson & Gab.

Minutes later, the two were seated on a dark, wooden bench with a quote by Headmistress Jay engraved on it, just outside the Herbology gardens.

Dot: "so... How did you know about...me wanting to be...a death eater?"

Zi: "i thought you'd never ask. When i went to look for Quincy in the forest, i saw you having a...friendly chat....with Nagini. And i saw you take out the unicorn blood. I saw the centaur die, Nagini kill the still-breathing unicorn, and i heard everything about Alaine's death, and Jane being a werewolf (and the invisible person who followed us when we went looking for you earlier). I heard everything. I KNOW everything so dont even try to cover anything up. When Nagini took Quincy back to the castle, i ran ahead of you, so i could get back to the common room first."

Dot: sitting in stunned silence, she replayed what Zi had said. "Oh," was the only word she could coax out of her vocal chords. "Oh."

Zi: tears glistened on her face in the moonlight.

Dot: "...Are you okay?"

Zi: "of course i'm okay! My best friend only wants to become a death eater and side with our absolute worst enemy, she killed a unicorn, and Jackson doesn't even like me! Of COURSE i'm okay!" Zi laughed sarcastically and stomped back into the castle alone.

Dot: "so... How did you know about...me wanting to be...a death eater?"

Zi: "i thought you'd never ask. When i went to look for Quincy in the forest, i saw you having a...friendly chat....with Nagini. And i saw you take out the unicorn blood. I saw the centaur die, Nagini kill the still-breathing unicorn, and i heard everything about Alaine's death, and Jane being a werewolf (and the invisible person who followed us when we went looking for you earlier). I heard everything. I KNOW everything so dont even try to cover anything up. When Nagini took Quincy back to the castle, i ran ahead of you, so i could get back to the common room first."

Dot: sitting in stunned silence, she replayed what Zi had said. "Oh," was the only word she could coax out of her vocal chords. "Oh."

Zi: tears glistened on her face in the moonlight.

Dot: "...Are you okay?"

Zi: "of course i'm okay! My best friend only wants to become a death eater and side with our absolute worst enemy, she killed a unicorn, and Jackson doesn't even like me! Of COURSE i'm okay!" Zi laughed sarcastically and stomped back into the castle alone.

Gabrielle: she caught up to Zi. "What was that about? You-you like my boyfriend?"

Dot: staring at the stars above her, she muttered, "Zi, i know i was stupid." Dot looked at the empty spot next to her where Zi used to be sitting. The quote on the bench changed, swirling across the bench in lacy, golden font. " 'A true friend never betrays her own true friend' ~Jezebel Jay, Hogwarts Headmistress. " Dot stared at the quote. How true.

Jane: She took the centaur to his home with the others. She explained to his friends what had happened. She left and came to the bench Dot was on. She had turned invisible again.

The quote disintegrated into golden dust, disappearing on the dark bench. A new quote appeared. " 'Forgiveness is the key to friendship' ~Jezebel Jay, Hogwarts Headmistress". That, too, disintegrated. " 'Take the advice of those who care about you, not the biased advice you give yourself' ~Jezebel Jay, Hogwarts Headmistress". What was this? A messed up magic 8 ball? Dot slammed her fist down ober the golden writing, disintegrating it. Shestormed back to the castle, the words of Professor Jay's last quote ringing in her ears.

Gabrielle: "Really." She said sarcasticly. "Can you tell me why you were listening? Hmm?"

Zi: "Because i... I can't explain why. I just saw.. Saw you holding hands... And.. I.... I thought Jackson liked ME. I was... was wrong though." Zi clenched her fists, frustrated with her voice shyly stumbling through her sentences.

Zi: "Because i... I can't explain why. I just saw.. Saw you holding hands... And.. I.... I thought Jackson liked ME. I was... was wrong though." Zi clenched her fists, frustrated with her voice shyly stumbling through her sentences.

Gabrielle: she stopped. "Please don't act scared, I don't bite. Except on the full moon." Everyone already knew it was true, so she didn't care anymore. "It's okay."

Gabrielle: she stopped. "Please don't act scared, I don't bite. Except on the full moon." Everyone already knew it was true, so she didn't care anymore. "It's okay."

Zi: "thanks. I thought you would be upset. You're lucky - Jackson's a really good guy. And... He even knows you're a werewolf. But it doesnt bother him. That's a good quality."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter