Hogwarts RP Part 5

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: "But your hair is so cute...." She patronused Melanie telling her that they were getting tattoos. She got hers on her right arm, the location that her dark mark was on the left. She laughed through the entire process. Hitting yourself with the cruciatus curse and stabbing your teeth into yourself over and over sorta makes you immune to some pain, so it doesn't feel as bad in comparison.

Joey: He got a tattoo as well, just a paw with claw marks on his hand. "Everything will change eventually. Pleeeaseee?" He asked jokingly. No matter what, he knew what he would do.

Joey: He got a tattoo as well, just a paw with claw marks on his hand. "Everything will change eventually. Pleeeaseee?" He asked jokingly. No matter what, he knew what he would do.

Nagini: she sighed. "Fine. Could I get my hair cut? Or should I leave it long?"

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: she sighed. "Fine. Could I get my hair cut? Or should I leave it long?"

Joey: "Whatever you want." Joey smiled. He went to the hair salon and sat down in a chair. "Come along, Gin!" He chuckled.

Joey: "Whatever you want." Joey smiled. He went to the hair salon and sat down in a chair. "Come along, Gin!" He chuckled.

Nagini: she followed, staring at her new tattoo. It was beautiful. She sat next to him. "I've never been to a muggle barber shop before."

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: she followed, staring at her new tattoo. It was beautiful. She sat next to him. "I've never been to a muggle barber shop before."

Joey: "It's not bad, just don't move near the scissors." The stylist came up to him and greeted him. He sat down in the chair, and she pulled out the scissors.

Joey: "It's not bad, just don't move near the scissors." The stylist came up to him and greeted him. He sat down in the chair, and she pulled out the scissors.

Nagini: "What hair cut are you going to get?"

OOC: I put Joey at first, lol.

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: "What hair cut are you going to get?"

OOC: I put Joey at first, lol.

Ooc: XD
Joey: "You'll see."

Ooc: Joey's haircut-
553163_10151224145093843_1234369707_n.jpg

Ooc: XD
Joey: "You'll see."

Ooc: Joey's haircut-

OOC: OMGEE! It's Joey Graceffa! i love him! Ship Shoey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I don't fangirl over bands, I fangirl over hilarious youtubers like him and pewdiepie.

Nagini: she nodded nervously.

Doodle98 said:
OOC: OMGEE! It's Joey Graceffa! i love him! Ship Shoey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I don't fangirl over bands, I fangirl over hilarious youtubers like him and pewdiepie.

Nagini: she nodded nervously.

Ooc: YOU'RE A PSYCHOPATH, TOO? YESSSSSSSS I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE.

Joey: "What about you?" He asked.

Ooc: YOU'RE A PSYCHOPATH, TOO? YESSSSSSSS I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE.

Joey: "What about you?" He asked.

OOC: May the odds be ever in your favor!

Nagini: "I'm not really sure if I should-" she was spun around in her chair.

Flo: "Baby girl, we have got to do something with these curls! They are all over the place!"

Nagini: "I-"

Flo: "Zzt! Let Flo take care of this hon." She grabbed some scissors, a brush, and a straightener and got to work.

Nagini: she gave up and let this woman do whatever. If she didn't like it she could always fix it with magic later.

Doodle98 said:
OOC: May the odds be ever in your favor!

Nagini: "I'm not really sure if I should-" she was spun around in her chair.

Flo: "Baby girl, we have got to do something with these curls! They are all over the place!"

Nagini: "I-"

Flo: "Zzt! Let Flo take care of this hon." She grabbed some scissors, a brush, and a straightener and got to work.

Nagini: she gave up and let this woman do whatever. If she didn't like it she could always fix it with magic later.

Ooc: XD I've got the biggest Fangirl over him. I introduced him to four of my friends and now they're obsessed. XD
Joey: He smiled, his hairdresser keeping silent and cutting away.

OOC: Should I bring Veronica back soon? I wasn't going to til the end but this is still going strong and Veronica's my favorite.....

OOC: Should I bring Veronica back soon? I wasn't going to til the end but this is still going strong and Veronica's my favorite.....

OOC: Yesssss Dani Yesssss.

And yeah, Wings, that would be a good idea, just so you can have more characters. And the last time Georgie spoke to Evan was like three pages ago.

Joey: His cut was finished. He looked to Gin. "So?"

Nagini: her jaw dropped. "Where did all your hair go? I can actually see your face! You look bloody handsome!"

Flo: "Mhm!" Said the woman working on the mess that was Nagini's hair. "Gin, darlin, how do you get a brush through this thing?!"

Nagini: she used magic, of corse. "It takes quite a while."

Flo: she smiled and laughed, shaking slightly as she did. "This may take a while, babycakes, you might want to sit down and wait for your girlfriend."

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: her jaw dropped. "Where did all your hair go? I can actually see your face! You look bloody handsome!"

Flo: "Mhm!" Said the woman working on the mess that was Nagini's hair. "Gin, darlin, how do you get a brush through this thing?!"

Nagini: she used magic, of corse. "It takes quite a while."

Flo: she smiled and laughed, shaking slightly as she did. "This may take a while, babycakes, you might want to sit down and wait for your girlfriend."

Joey: He blushed at Gin's remark. "Thanks." He took a seat and waited.

Melanie: She received the patronus and sighed. She didn't approve of tattoos, but of course wouldn't go judging anyone because of them.

Georgie: "That's nice." She walked inside and took her towel off. She pulled on some tight jeans and slipped a band shirt over her head. "That is a very specific routine." She smiled. She conjured a cup of coffee and walked back out with him. She sipped it. "It is nice though."

Evan: "It's a tradition."

Evan: "It's a tradition."

Georgie: "Oh?" She slid next to him and sipped her coffee. She put her right hand on his left, her ring sparkling in the light. "I can see why your dad and grandfather proposed with this ring. It's absolutely stunning. Thank you."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter