Hogwarts RP part eight.

Georgie: "No, he has been... busy. I feel like he's avoiding me. But the wedding is this month and I'm nervous."

Melanie: "You shouldn't be. He would never leave you."

OOC: The thing that really holds my interest with Mel, as funny as it may sound, is the fact that she's depressed. So in another way I like that Georgie and Evan got together because it made things interesting for her.

Melanie: "You shouldn't be. He would never leave you." OOC: The thing that really holds my interest with Mel, as funny as it may sound, is the fact that she's depressed. So in another way I like that Georgie and Evan got together because it made things interesting for her.

Georgie: "B-but-" she sighed. "I don't know anymore, Mel. He hasn't been around."

Georgie: "B-but-" she sighed. "I don't know anymore, Mel. He hasn't been around."

Melanie: "We've been through this a hundred times, Georgie. He has a lot to do, I know, and he's probably stressed. But he's stressed because he loves you. He wants you to be healthy."

Melanie: "We've been through this a hundred times, Georgie. He has a lot to do, I know, and he's probably stressed. But he's stressed because he loves you. He wants you to be healthy."

Georgie: "It would be easier if he was here to become healthy."

Melanie: "You shouldn't be. He would never leave you."

OOC: The thing that really holds my interest with Mel, as funny as it may sound, is the fact that she's depressed. So in another way I like that Georgie and Evan got together because it made things interesting for her.

OOC: The thing was I was not going to have Evan fall in love at all until Georgie. Before Georgie, his life was teaching and being there for Mel.

OOC: I half wonder, though, whether we would have had anything to do with Mel and Evan, this being because there was no conflict.

OOC: If we hadn't found something else to do with them, than Christi coming back would still change things between them.

OOC: If we hadn't found something else to do with them, than Christi coming back would still change things between them.

OOC: that is true. I was actually very surprised you decided to bring her back. Not that it's a bad thing, because it isn't, I'm actually very glad you did for him, but I just didn't expect it.

Georgie: "No, there doesn't have to be. It'll just be something I have to live with. I'm already used to it."

Melanie: "You shouldn't have to." She sighed. "I've got to find Christi, to apologize for throwing my classes on her. Have you seen her?"

Melanie: "You shouldn't have to." She sighed. "I've got to find Christi, to apologize for throwing my classes on her. Have you seen her?"

Georgie: "No." She was slightly offended Mel didn't think she could handle a few classes...

OOC: that is true. I was actually very surprised you decided to bring her back. Not that it's a bad thing, because it isn't, I'm actually very glad you did for him, but I just didn't expect it.

OOC: It wasn't a snap decision, I'll admit. But I had to make Emerald seem vile, seem truly evil, and Evan was in a bad place.

OOC: It wasn't a snap decision, I'll admit. But I had to make Emerald seem vile, seem truly evil, and Evan was in a bad place.

OOC: I missed the whole Emerald stuff, I think I was busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter