HOJO vs Best Western Park Place...which would you prefer?

TaurusSES_Sport

DIS Veteran
We are trying to decide where to stay for an up-coming trip. We have narrowed it down to 2 properties, both are similarly priced...

Howard Johnson Hotel in the Anaheim Resort

-or-

Best Western Park Place Inn-Mini Suites

It will just be 2 of us, but we do like the space. Anyone willing to offer their advice would be greatly appreciated!

Both places are really good for the money. HoJo's has nice sized rooms that are comfortable though a bit bland in the decore department. Most rooms have balconies and the buildings have interior corridors and it has nice grounds with lots of trees and two nice sized pools. HoJo's is a 7 minute walk to the parks.
At Park Place Inn we had a mini suite which was spacious and had two queen beds and a pullout couch. The room was comfortable and well decorated but has exterior corridors and no balconies. There are essentially no gorunds and the small pool is wedged between two buildings. They have a decent free continental breakfast whereas HoJo's does not. Park Place Inn is located closer than any other hotel (except one of the 3 Disney hotels) as far as walking to the parks. It take 4-5 minutes to get to the front gates.
You can't go wrong with either one.

I can't say for sure but the Disneyland 50th Birthday kick off is on May 5th and I suspect it will be a busy couple of weeks afterward.
I was also looking in May and saw some high prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter