Holiday Card Exchange Sent/Received

DisneyCP2002

<font color=deeppink>I always am excited when 7 pm
All names have gone out. Both adult and kids list. Please post here when you have sent your cards and hve received them.

You are too fast mommytotwo:thumbsup2
Jocelyn was thrilled to get her card from Brandon!! She said to tell him "Thanks so much!!"

Aleks and Davy got Shayla and Brandon's cards yesterday! Thanks mommytotwo! :santa: Aleks loved the jokes!
I thought I had already posted this,.... but apparently I put it somewhere else... :rotfl:

I received my first card today from mommytotwo. Thanks so much!:goodvibes I loved the little "surprise".

I recieved my first card today. Thanks mommytotwo (Patsy). Love the added personal touch

We are getting ready to leave early tomorrow. I won't be mailing my cards until next week. I'm just not as prepared as I had hoped to be. Bobbi

I also received my first card today....from Patsy, mommytotwo and the special addition.
Thank you Patsy.

Have a great holiday, Bobbi.

my dd Gigi recieved her frist card from mommytotwo ds Brandon. She was very excited to have "mail". Thank you so much.

Received my first card from Pooh 67_68 - Thanks Heidi!!

My cards and my DD's (Jocelyn) were mailed today.

We are leaving the day after Thanksgiving for Disney - I'll update the cards received when we get home....12/7 ish..

Kimba:santa:

I mailed all my cards today. I received a card from bettyann29. Thank you!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter