Holiday Dinning

wendysleepy

Earning My Ears
We will be there Dec1-9 and were wondering are there any restraunts that decorate more than others or that are really beautiful at christmas that we wouldn't want to miss. We are looking for as much holiday spirit as we can find. We haven't been for christmas in years, but when we went that had a jolly holiday dinner show(i believe that was the name) what happened to that and why? We loved it even went twice one year.

Dont know why they got rid of the Jolly Holiday dinner. It was really nice and always hard to get into.

I think you will find the resort restaurants the most festively decorated. You might want to look at the menus and see which ones sound best for you.

www.allearsnet.com/menus/menu.htm

Suggestions:
WC, Citricos, Narcoosees (great view), AP, Flying Fish, Yachtsmans St., Jiko
We love the old fashion xmas decorations from the 50s in PT.
I think you will find the most holiday spirit at GF. As they begin the afternoon is cms caroling in the lobby. A huge gingerbread house that fills the air with holiday scents and an incredible band that plays jazzy xmas tunes. We often will have dinner and then a drink in the lobby so we can enjoy the music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter