Holiday Exchanges!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Guess what I had seen at Hallmark a couple of days ago.....Halloween items, Fall items, and Christmas items!!!! I am ready for the holiday season to arrive, and that means the start of the holiday exchanges- Halloween exchange, Thanksgiving/Fall exchange,:santa:Christmas Present exchange, Christmas Ornament exchange, and Christmas Stocking exchange. It also means that it will be the start of a new year, so there will also be the calendar exchange.

I usually host each exchange the month before the actual holiday so that you can enjoy everything that your pal sends you. But for these past few years, I have been moving the dates up earlier, and closing the exchanges earlier if the sign ups slow down. This will allow participants more time to shop, and ship.

So if you are interested in joining in on these upcoming exchanges, please check back here starting the ending of August/September for our first holiday exchange!

yes, Hallmarks ornament premiere was a couple of weeks ago.

I was there and there was someone there that spent $1200!!

Oh, I'm sooooo ready for the holiday exchanges to start. It's taking everything I've got not to pull out my Fall decorations......it's still a little too early. But the more stuff I see in the stores, the more excited I get and the harder it is not to start decorating.

Oh, I'm sooooo ready for the holiday exchanges to start. It's taking everything I've got not to pull out my Fall decorations......it's still a little too early. But the more stuff I see in the stores, the more excited I get and the harder it is not to start decorating.

I keep seeing different holiday decorations, and want to decorate as well!

If we are settled somewhere, I will host a Pet Stocking exchange if there is interest again! Belle enjoys getting mail!:dog:

If we are settled somewhere, I will host a Pet Stocking exchange if there is interest again! Belle enjoys getting mail!:dog:

I am definitely interested in the pet stocking exchange. I have puppies this year in addition to my piggy. Course the puppies are livestock guardians but Im still sure they would enjoy a Christmas treat.

I am definitely interested in the pet stocking exchange. I have puppies this year in addition to my piggy. Course the puppies are livestock guardians but Im still sure they would enjoy a Christmas treat.

As I typed the original post, I smiled and thought of you! I thought you would be interested!

We had a no show last year, she got a present but disappeared, never posted. Still, I would try again.

Now please please sent some pixie dust to find a family who will love our house as we do!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Newbie:) how do i find out about this?

Just keep an eye open for the exchanges that will be posted on this board. In the meantime, you can join in on the other exchanges if you like, and come and join us on the poll of the day, and the question of the day threads if you would like too.

Lots of Halloween candy and some decorations. More will be showing up as soon as the school supplies leave. They are on clearance now.
Costumes too!

And fall things. Wal Mart has them already.

I had seen only two stores here with costumes, and our Walmart had the candy. Think I am going to get out my candy dish today.

Even the grocery stores are loading in the candy.
Costumes were at Costco.....they have been there for at least 3 weeks and more and more are showing up.
WalMart has candy and the fall decorations. They are clearing out all their summer clothes. Loaded DGD up on lots of clothes in a variety of sizes for $1 a piece.

Do you have any dates for the holiday exchanges? Trying to figure out what I will be able to do working around 2 vacations.

Hi all! :wave2: Can I still sign up for the Holiday exchanges? I love doing these! Didn't get to last year because of moving, but I'd love to be a part this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter