Holiday Inn Express Orlando

SoleilLoca

planning our next Disney adventure down to the sma
We're looking for a hotel to stay at the night we fly in, we plan to take the airport transfers to the port. I was wondering if anyone has stayed at the Holiday Inn Express? We haven't booked here yet, I wanted to consult with the experts first...:p

We haven't stayed there, although we did stay at the Holiday Inn Express near MCO once via Priceline. Depending on what price you are getting, you might want to try Priceline and bid for the highest star level hotel. We always do that and almost always end up with the MCO Marriott for $25 to $28 (don't forget that Priceline also adds on a $5.95 service charge). We use Happy Limo to take us to the port in the morning, but all of the top star hotels will have a free shuttle that can take you back there.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express at MCO in February. We got it through Priceline...around $30 I think. It is at an intersection with a Denny's and another restaurant on the opposite corner, though there was a restaurant or two in the hotel itself. I think we ended up at Wendy's down the street. Didn't use the shuttle as we rented a car. It was a nice hotel. We had an end room in one of the wings. Right off the pool. It was quiet and clean. A bargain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter