• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holiday insurance

Kenbar

Mouseketeer
Flights booked and villa booked. I know where I'm getting my car and park passes from. So that leaves holiday insurance. Any suggestions?

Ken

We got our insurance through Argos - £79.99 for family cover (worldwide single trip) that is their premier cover. Hope that helps.

ttfn

Like Tim has said try www.journeywise.co.uk

This is where we got ours from.
£67.20 for annual family cover, which is why we will be renewing our policy from them:)

Just to let you know we've been using Journeywise for a couple of years now with no problems. Their ANNUAL worldwide family cover is approx £64.00, which is the cost of the above insurers single trip.

Lisa

We have Journeywise insurance as well - not used it yet and hope we never will but the policy looks good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter